The Paul Moxham Group discussion

What Book Of Pauls Are You Reading Right Now?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul Moxham | 54 comments Mod
Just like the title says, what book of Paul's are you reading right now and do you like it? If so, why, if not, why not?

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily V (lemonade17) | 1 comments HI!! I newly joined this group and I’m currently reading The Mystery Of Smugglers Cove! I think it’s an amazing book and I can’t wait to read more in the series!! It’s super cool that they have fan groups like this for awesome writers.

message 3: by Paul (new)

Hi Emily,

Thanks for joining and I'm glad you think Smugglers Cove is an amazing book. And yes, this group is good, just a shame that not that many people know about my group or books. Anyways, at least you found out about my books so, given time, other people should as well.

Hope you like the rest of the series!

message 4: by Paul (new)

So, what books of mine, if any, are people reading right now?

message 5: by Anston (new)

Anston (anstonmystery) | 14 comments Well, I finished Secret Lake so I'm actually reading your Short Stories while I am writing mine.

message 6: by Paul (new)

Anston wrote: "Well, I finished Secret Lake so I'm actually reading your Short Stories while I am writing mine."

What short story is your fav?

message 7: by Anston (new)

Anston (anstonmystery) | 14 comments Paul wrote: "Anston wrote: "Well, I finished Secret Lake so I'm actually reading your Short Stories while I am writing mine."

What short story is your fav?"

I've read Golden Elephant the most so I can conclude that is my fav...