Kuroshitsuji Academy discussion

Characters > Teacher and Faculty Creation

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 816 comments Mod
You may make a Prefect, but you have to request permission to do so. Keep in mind that there are only four, meaning that they must be descriptive. And their history must make sense.

{Identity}

[Name:]
[Nickname:]
[Age:]
[Blood Type:]
[Star Sign:]
[Date of Birth:]
[Favorite Color:]
[Teaches:]
[Theme Song:]

{Orientation}

[Gender:]
[Sexuality:]
[Relationship Status:]
[Crush:}
[Religion:] [Optional]
[Race:]
[Species:]
[Demon Animal:] [If Demon or Neko]

{Appearance:}

[Hair:]
[Eyes:]
[Weight:]
[Height:]
[Scent:]
[Scarring or Markings:]
[Clothing Style:] [Work Attire Included]

{Personality}

[Description:]
[Deadly Secrets and Things to Know:]
[Flaws:]
[Virtues:]
[Favorite Things:]
[History:]

{Other Details:}

[Stability:]
[House They Belong To:]
[Friends:]
[Enemies:]
[Family:]
[Other:]

message 2: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Jul 24, 2014 05:19PM) (new)

description

╠❝I don't see myself as anything more than a Teacher. That is all.❞╣

description
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ Identity ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
description

●◉○{First Name:}○◉● Sebastian
◌◎Pronunciation and meaning◎◌
Sebastian is of English and French origin meaning sly, cunning and snake like. It is mainly given to those under the cult families.

●◉○{Middle Name:}○◉●

●◉○{Last Name:}○◉● Michaelis
Michaelis was the name of a very old priest in Britain. Thise priest also made a book entirely on the catergoization of demons and angels.

description
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ Orientation ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
description

Teaches:]】 Advanced Math and Social Studies
{Power:} 8
{Sexuality:} Homosexual
Relationship Status:】 Open
{Crush:} Cry
Religion:】 None
{Race:} English
Species:】 Contract Demon
{Theme Song:} Let it Rock
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u0n4eMGXAyk

description
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ Physical Presentation ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
description

description

╠❝It's my own fault for being careless. Humans are so easily seduced.❞╣

description

╠❝Perhaps he isn't as much as a brat as I had originally thought...❞╣

description

╠❝I'd rip your heart out but I might get my gloves dirty.❞╣

{▩Hair:▩} Black
{▩Eyes:▩} Red
{▩Height:▩} 6'4
{▩Weight:▩} 134
{▩Scent:▩} Giner spice
{▩Scarrings or Markings:▩}
{▩Clothing Style:▩}

description

description
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ Personality ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
description

{Description:}
Sebastian is a very well mannered, calm composured individual with an amazing sense of loyalty. His cooking, cleaning and fighting skills are relatively unmatched and his fashion sense may be a little outdated, but that doesn't stop him from accomplishing his goals in an efficient, quick and calm manner. He ejoys teasing his students, though he sometimes crosses the line, considering he is a demon and is secretly saddistic, displaying these normal demon attributes through sly smiles and sarcastic, somewhat sick sense of humor. Sebastian never shows his true colors at school, though he does find an alternate way to do so, his competitivenss. He is excessively competitive and wont ever back down from a challenge no matter how helpless the opponents. The thrill of winning simply makes him feel better about himself. If tricked into a contract, Sebastian will act slightly hostile, often lieing about the dumbest of things and raising his voice until ordered to do otherwise. He is one of the best teachers at the school and is rumoured to be somehow connected to the prefect of Blue House, the House that he teaches at. While he may seem very well composed, he actually is childish and slightly man whorish, not minding using his body against people to get what he wants. He isn't unaware of his attractiveness and often times uses it to distract people, sometimes even hypnotize them. He has a somewhat unhealthy obsession due to the fact that you can't find cats where he comes from. And so if he happens to stumble upon them, whatever he finds himself doing, he will stop and look at them, even pet them. He thinks that their attributes are simply blissful.

{Commonly Expressed Traits:}
Blank
Calm
Sarcastic
Saddistic
Harsh
Seductive

description

╠❝I've been beat at my own game.❞╣

{Likes:}
Sakura flowers
Cats
Ciel
Music

{Dislikes:}
Losing
Admitting loss
Feeling depressed
Unknown emotions

{Flaws:}
⇢He can be saddistic
⇢He can be cruel
⇢He's a bit slow

{Virtues:}
♚ |He's patient| ♛
♚ |He's considerate| ♛
♚ |He's steadfast| ♛

description
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ History ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
description

To be rp'd

description

╠❝I am a Phantomhive butler. It is only natural to know how to do such things.❞╣

description
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ Other Details ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
description

{▪Stability:} 6/10
{▪House They Belong To:} Blue House
{▪Friends:}
{▪Enemies:}
{▪Family:}
{▪Other:}

description

╠❝Humans... they steal from the poor and bring down their enemies even in death. It's astonishing that they've made it so far. And after every stupid mistake, I don't dislike them. In fact, I find them intriguing.❞╣

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 917 comments Mod
Omg i love him!! XD Ill make the on campus stuff soon. Oh, and Ciel's gonna be more stubborn when it comes to love then i normally make him XD

That's fine, that's usualy how he acts in fan fictions and doujin. I'm making Claude, William, Cry and some other people now.

Lol cools :D Im adding more pics to my girl Sakura, then im gonna create the sun god lol

description

╠❝Day into night, sugar into salt, living to dead, and silver into gold. That's what makes a Trancy butler.❞╣

description
description

●◉○{First Name:}○◉● Claude
Claude is of both French and Latin origin and means savior. Though if translated differently it can also mean downfall or lonely.

●◉○{Middle Name:}○◉●

●◉○{Last Name:}○◉● Faustus
Faustus by itself doesn't have an immidiate origin. Though it is speculated to be a direct refence to a faustus contract.

description
description

{Power:} 6 1/3
{Sexuality:} Homosexual
{Crush:} Alois
{Race:} Latin
Species:】 Contract Demon
{Theme Song:} Lights Out

description
description

description

╠❝I am your loyal servant, and I am going to make one hell of a feast out of you.❞╣

description

╠❝Passion into insincerity, lies into truth, and a stray dog into an earl. That's what makes a butler.❞╣

description

╠❝You repeatedly allow others to storm into your life and leave their marks on you with defilement. It's unbearable. To think that marks mean nothing to you. To think that OUR mark means nothing to you.❞╣

{▩Eyes:▩} Golden
{▩Height:▩} 6'3
{▩Weight:▩} 145
{▩Scent:▩} Vanilla

description

description
description

Claude Faustus is a strange, slightly eccentric demon who is seemingly intensely blank. He rarely shows emotion, and when he does it can be a bit initimidating. He is calm with most everything he does, seldomly replying to any sort of teases or taunts he comes across. Though he finds it excessively hard to resist showing emotion to Alois.... who he secretly stalks. He feels bad for him, though will not admit that. He enjoys tap dancing and is better at it than most professionals, though still chooses to be a teacher. And he actually enjoys art very much. He finds art to be a release from his normal, slightly boring immortal demon life. Not only does he like art, but he's very good at it. In fact, he's one of the best in England. However, he doesn't enjoy boasting to those he doesn't think matter. So odds are he wont just show you his paintings. One would have to accidentally stumble upon them. He has many secrets, one being that he wears a purple belt and also hates birds. While he may seem to be a very calm individual with no sense of creativity, Claude is a very dramatic person who leads the drama club and happens to be a talented singer and actor. He is also slightly sensitive, often over analyzing certain things and making himself worry over pointless things. While he may seem a bit to sensitive, he can sense things that most people cannot in certain sentences, which makes him the best of people to ask for help. Especially when in dire situations. He dislikes highschool and working with children, claming that they are simple food sources and do not hold much meaning to him. However, this seems to be a bit different with Alois, considering that he doesn't confirm nor deny that he is in any way attracted to Alois. Though he does draw him quite a bit. When he's alone that is. He does show emotion when he thinks he's alone. And will often ask for a few moments to go elsewhere and triumph if he's achieved something big.

Blank
Blank
Indifferent
Annoyed
Happy
Seductive

description

╠❝I don't plan on admitting it anytime soon, but I do find that Alois's constant taunting is amusing.❞╣

Purple
Art
Dancing
Drama

Being mocked
When others touch Alois
Being yelled at
Being punched.

⇢He can't express his emotions correctly
⇢He finds that people seem to be scared of him
⇢He can be a bit to blunt

♚ |He's patient| ♛
♚ |He's relatively calm| ♛
♚ |He's a good cook| ♛

description
description

To be rp'd

description

╠❝Why hello there.❞╣

description
description

{▪Stability:} 5/10
{▪House Of:} Purple
{▪Friends:} None
{▪Enemies:} None
{▪Family:} Sebastian Michaelis and Cry

description

╠❝Until I am told otherwise.❞╣

Love him!!

description

╠❝Demons are those who use various chances to poke fun at humans, before proceeding to leech whatever comes out as a means of survival❞╣

description
description

●◉○{First Name:}○◉● William
William is of English origin and means cunning, but kind. Slow but stead fast.

●◉○{Middle Name:}○◉● T.
No one knows his middle name. Mostly because no one has the guts to ask.

●◉○{Last Name:}○◉●Spears
Spear doesn't nessecarily have an origin. It may just be a joke to reference his death scythe.

description
description

{Power:} 7 1/2
{Sexuality:} Bi
{Crush:} Grell Sutcliff
{Race:} English
Species:】 Reaper
{Theme Song:} Don't Trust Me
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GSjlxbxAymM

description
description

description

╠❝I didn't ask for you to help me. In fact, if I were to be rescued by the likes of you it might leave a blotch on my permanent record.❞╣

description

╠❝It sickens me to the very core to see such prestine youyng boys collaborating with your kind.❞╣

description

╠❝Honestly, apologizing to you, it makes me feel moritfied. Disgusted really. So after we're done with this little conversion, why don't you take a long walk off of a shirt peer.❞╣

{▩Hair:▩} Dark Brown
{▩Eyes:▩} Green with yellow irisis
{▩Height:▩} 6'0
{▩Weight:▩} 144
{▩Scent:▩} Cologne

description

description
description

William is generally calm and emotionless.In anime and/or manga, William is rarely seen smiling or happy, as he only judges the Cinematic Records when reaping a soul. In regards to his job, he is strict, extremely devoted, and he follows the rules precisely. He does not take kindly to individuals who cause problems or create more work for him, particularly if it forces him to apologize for their actions. He has no qaulms with inflicting rightful injury into his felow calleagues or anyone for that matter if they decide to interfere, or have done something in need of discipline. He can actually be quite hostile if need be. Though he usually remains apathetic and non caring. While he may seem like an incredibly uptight person, William is often nervous and uncertain of many things, such as his sexuality. Though he usually wont admit such things. He also wont admit that he owns a diary of sorts that he keeps his his jacket all of the time. As prefect of Blue House, William is the perfect mentor and influence towards his fellow students and wont be to harsh on them, considering that they are only children. Though he has a certain hatred towards demons of all kinds and will always scorn them subtly. He's a workaholic and takes his job seriously, though he secretly hates his boss and many of his allies, just because they aren't as ambitious as him. He always seems to drivve people to their limit and can be very posessive towards those he loves. It is rare for him to express his emotions, mostly because he feels that showing his emotions is a weakness. He is one of the only prefects that wear glasses, secretly because he is incredibly near sighted. In his free time he is often surfing the web, reading or smoking. He sings, though usually when he's in his basement.

Blank
Blank
Confusion
Embarrassment
Boredom
Annoyance

description

╠❝Perhaps pigeons are bland but they're low maintenance and less loud than most birds. That and they are perfect mailman.❞╣

Fresh laundry
Clean things
Working
Writing in his journal

Being yelled at
His boss
His job
Feeling alone

⇢He doesn't know how to calm down
⇢He's to stern
⇢He's cruel

♚ |He's honest| ♛
♚ |He's calme| ♛
♚ |He's patient| ♛

description
description

To be rp'd

description

╠❝I'm not so sure that you'd like to know what I do for a living.❞╣

description
description

{▪Stability:} 6/10
{▪House Of:} Blue
{▪Enemies:} None
{▪Family:} None

description

╠❝Let's never talk about this again.❞╣

message 9: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 26, 2014 04:14AM) (new)

{Identity}

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201...

[Name:] Kaze Kaneki
[Nickname:] N/A
[Age:] Unknown (doesn't age, but looks about 28)
[Blood Type:] N/A
[Star Sign:] N/A
[Date of Birth:] September 2nd
[Favorite Color:] Black
[Teaches:] P.E (Or boot camp as he calls it)
[Theme Song:] Monster i have become

{Orientation}

http://static.zerochan.net/Kaneki.Ken...

[Gender:] Male
[Sexuality:] Bi
[Relationship Status:] Single
[Crush:} Open
[Race:] English
[Species:] Pureblooded demon
[Demon Animal:] Four Tailed Fox

{Appearance:} http://38.media.tumblr.com/e932b25014... (view spoiler)

[Hair:] White when fighting, black, sometimes white when teaching
[Eyes:] Right eye is blood red and left eye is silver (When teaching, he wears no mask. He looks normal except wears an eyepatch over his red eye. When he's fighting he wears a face mask that covers everything except his right, red eye)
[Weight:] 135 lbs
[Height:] 6'1
[Scent:] Smells like blood but covers it up with ax cologne
[Scarring or Markings:] None that are visible to the naked eye
[Clothing Style:]
-Normal Clothing-
http://cosplaywho.com/media/catalog/p...

-Work Attire-
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20... (with an eyepatch over his red eye)

{Personality}

[Description:] Kaze shows mainly two personalities most of the time. When he's teaching he's calm, soft spoken, emotionless and somewhat distant from everyone, unless of course he has to teach there class. He finds himself to be very dangerous so he chooses not to love many people, but he makes an acceptance to his uke, Kenai. At school he keeps a blank expression, only showing happyness, softness and shockedness in his eyes, but his face looks the opposite. He only smirks, smiles and shows emotion when alone with his uke. He's usually seen reading and if he asks who wants to lead the stretches for P.E, if he notices the people slouching or trying not to be noticed, he'll pick them just to be a prick. He may not seem like it, but he's the type of guy who gets jealous very easily and will kill anyone who dares touch his uke. When he falls in love with someone, he will do everything he can until he gets that someones attention all on himself. Even if they break up, he will never love anyone like he loves that person, and since his uke is the only one he has ever actually loved, he is determined to make him his. He may seem calm but its very easy to upset him, he just wont let it show easily. He has a large fear of being alone and of losing his uke to someone else, which is why he's so protective of him.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7ef6fcbb91...

*Secretly insane
*Just because he's calm and blank, doesn't mean he's not planning your death
*He's silent and distant for a reason
*Absolutely in love with the taste, sight and smell of blood, even if its his own
*Loves pain, whether its causing it to himself or others
*His demon form isn't easy to tame
*His calmness
*How he's secretly insane
*His blood lust
*His joy of pain
*His badboy look and attitude (gets him unwanted attention)
*His secret kindness
*His protectiveness of his students, and later on of his lover
*How he keeps his distance with everyone, except when he has to teach there class
*His silence
*Blood
*Pain
*Secretly sugar
*Torture
*His mask
*Fighting

[History:] TBRP'd

http://cdn.i.ntere.st/p/8872697/image

[Stability:] 9/10
[House They Belong To:] Red
[Friends:] None
[Enemies:] Open
[Family:] None
[Note about character:] His red eye allows him to see the dead, which is why he normally keeps it covered up, only allowing it to be shown when he's fighting and wears the face mask. He normally keeps the facemask zipped up on the mouth to contain himself from biting someone and going even more insane, though when teaching, he appears to be very calm and collected. He normally keeps his hair black and has an eyepatch over his red eye. He can change his hair from black to white as he pleases

http://static.zerochan.net/Kaneki.Ken...

Ticci Toby~ "I was normal at one point." wrote: "

╠❝Demons are those who use various chances to poke fun at humans, before proceeding to leech whatever comes out as a means of survival❞╣

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[
Identity
]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·..."

Love him btw XD

RIGHT?! Could you maybe make a student for him?

I made a student

Oks :D Well, im almost done making the stuff for this group, then we can rp them all while i make the sun god and try making Grell tonight XD Oh, what else was it you wanted me to make? You said you were making one for two colors and you wanted me to make one for the two other ones..

Well since there are four prefects, I was making the blue house and the purple house one. And you don't have to but I was asking if you could make the green and red house prefects. You could make Grell the red house prefect and the sun god as the second head master, I planned on their being two, yin and yang.

Alright, i will :D Once you make your two prefects, then ill make mine, just so i know how to do it correctly XD

William's a prefect. They aren't different from anyone else besides the fact that they sort of act as vice prinicipals towards their 'houses'. I'm taking the idea from the manga school ark XD

Lol oh, alright :D

Ticci Toby~ "I was normal at one point." wrote: "

╠❝I don't see myself as anything more than a Teacher. That is all.❞╣

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[
Identity
]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
●◉○{First Name:}○◉● Sebastian
【◌◎Pronunciation and meaning◎..."

Wait, his crush is Cry? I thought his crush was Ciel

message 20: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 26, 2014 05:18AM) (new)

{Identity}

http://media.giphy.com/media/Z5vMlIZ9...

A good man's past makes people curious. But if he's a bad man, then it makes me wanna see even more!

[Name:] Grell Sutcliff
[Age:] Unknown (Doesn't age)
[Date of Birth:]
[Favorite Color:] Red
[Teaches:] Precept of the red dorm
[Theme Song:] (ill find one later)

{Orientation}

http://ri.pinger.pl/pgr24/1f4402c3000...

Your eyes are filled with an impurity that loves absolutely nothing, you are a demon that befouls pure souls with your hands and lips.

[Sexuality:] Bi, mainly gay
[Crush:} William though at first thinks its Sebastian
[Species:] Reaper

{Appearance:} http://25.media.tumblr.com/e0afae8bd5...

[Hair:] Red and long, sometimes short
[Eyes:] green
[Weight:] 135 lbs
[Height:] 5'11
[Scent:] Cologne, sometimes sugar
[Scarring or Markings:] None

{Personality}

[Description:] Grell, as the butler of an angel, is shy, awkward, and fairly ineffective at his job, ruining even simple things like preparing tea, and getting lost when driving a carriage. whenever he messes something up, he has the tendency to overreact and attempt to commit suicide in a fit of melodramatic humiliation.
As a Grim Reaper, however, Grell is over-the-top, flamboyant, and outspoken, as he tells Sebastian Michaelis that he wishes to do some "vigorous exercise" with him, despite the latter's repulsion. He possesses a strong predilection for the color red, and believes that substances which reflect that color, such as fresh blood, can be used to achieve beauty. Furthermore, he is a ruthless, bloodthirsty individual that is willing to kill his own comrades once he loses interest in them. In his personal view, human relations are not of great significance, and hence he does not understand a human's reluctance in killing another he or she cares about; instead, he dismisses it as meaningless emotions that hinder and obscure one's goal.
Grell is very fond of using double-entendres and incorporating plays in his speech. He often puts things in terms of theater, referring to his old angels death, as the "falling of curtains," nd comparing his conflicting Grim Reaper and demon relationship with Sebastian to the famous play, Romeo and Juliet.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee...

No matter how much love i put in, it wont bear fruit.. Its like.. The tragic love story of romeo and juliet!

*Uses a chainsaw to fight
*Incredibly hyper and annoying
*Quick to attack
*Easily jealous
*Loves his reaper job
*Rarely shuts his mouth
*Hard to kill
*His hyperness
*His secret blood lust
*His jealousy
*His fear of darkness and of being alone (secretly)
*His obsession of Sebastian
*How he cant die easily
*His speed and senses
*His love for sugar
*Keeps it professional between him and william (But might break soon)
*His cooking skills
*His chainsaw
*His red trench coat
*His reaper glasses

[History:] TBRP'd

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photo...

You dont have what it takes to wear red

[Stability:] 8/10
[House They Belong To:] Red
[Friends:] Open
[Family:] None

http://37.media.tumblr.com/0130c68c72...

With all these handsome men in front of me, im not gonna just leave like Cinderella!

message 21: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 26, 2014 04:43AM) (new)

{Identity}

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/cha...

[Name:] Eiri Uesugi (though on his romance novels he goes by Eiri Yuki)
[Age:] Unknown, looks 21
[Date of Birth:] January 1st
[Favorite Color:] White
[Teaches:] He's the sun god and is the second headmaster

{Orientation}

http://static.zerochan.net/Gravitatio...

[Sexuality:] Bi, mainly gay
[Race:] Japanese
[Species:] Sun God

{Appearance:} http://static.zerochan.net/Eiri.Yuki.... (view spoiler)

[Hair:] blonde
[Eyes:] Hazel
[Weight:] 130 lbs
[Height:] 6'0
[Scent:] expensive cologne
[Scarring or Markings:] N/A

{Personality}

[Description:] He is a young writer and an idol of women for his charisma, typical of a popular person. Despite his award-winning talent for writing love stories, he is not very emotional. He is sarcastic and caustic to everyone around him, including his family. His personality is most likely the result of the Kitazawa incident (see in history); when he was a teenager he had a bright, easygoing personality... Which explains why he loves people with that personality.
He is shown to have some kind of personality disorder on occasions like when he was a child, where he almost killed Reiji (Childhood friend) and later in begins to flirt with her. Eiri can also be quite unpredictible. He doesn't admit so easily he's gay. Like he might tell his uke he's not gay then lean in and kiss him. Or he'll tell them one night that they're cute, then the next day he could kick him out of his house and later on act as if it were normal. He's also protective of his uke secretly. He is engaged to a girl who there parents set them up together. She lives far away, but if she comes, she will not take no for an answer. If he has an uke (or surprisingly another girl) who likes him, he wont be theres until they tell him they love him or that he's "Theres". Otherwise he'll go along with what ever this girl says.

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd...

*Very strict, calm and harsh
*great aim with daggers and guns
*Isn't afraid to kill anyone who annoys him, despite being a god
*theres a chance he could some day join Satan's side
*His harshness
*How he continues to push people away
*His bluntness
*His emotional change (One minute he could be seductive, then the next he could push you out of his house if you annoy him)
*He's a workaholic
*His seductiveness
*His secret kindness
*How much he's into his work
*His calmness
*His patientness
*Chicken salad
*Mint Tea
*Dogs
*Writing/drawing

[History:] Tohma Seguchi (Eiri's older sisters husband) and Eiri Uesugi lived in New York city when Eiri was young. While there,Yuki Kitazawa (his best friend at the time) encouraged Eiri's desire to write books.
Whether Kitazawa was an alcoholic is unclear, but on one fateful occasion, he was drunk and sixteen-year-old Eiri came to visit him. Kitazawa was expecting Eiri and accepted ten dollars from a pair of thugs in exchange for use of Eiri's body. The two men were about to rape Eiri while Kitazawa watched. Eiri managed to snatch a gun from one of the men and shoot his mentor, killing him. It is unclear whether Eiri killed the thugs as well. He closed his eyes and fired multipul times, but when he opened his eyes, only the tutor's dead body is shown in any visual sense. He doesn't quite remember what happened after that, just that his sisters now husband, Tohma, comforted him while he cried at his friends dead corpse.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photo...

[Stability:] 5/10
[House They Belong To:] All of them though mainly belongs to the Green
[Family:] Father, brother, older sister and brother in law (married to his older sister, though is said to have loved Eiri first before he married his sister)

http://cdn.mydramalist.info/images/ch...

WELL HE'S HOT!

Lol you should see the yaoi he's from. Its not too descriptive as much as Junjou Romantica.. But its still amazing! He's a famous writer and his uke is a singer in a band with his friends. His uke is really hyper, sensitive and determined to get Eiri to love him and his song making. Eiri, since he's a famous writer, always tells his uke that his music sucks, which is what makes his uke such an amazing song writer and singer XD It has alot of drama and this time, its the seme thats kinda stubborn to love the uke. Like he'll like his uke then the next day he'll tell him to get out of his house, though he is protective of his uke.. Lol you just should watch it sometime, its one of my favorite yaois, its called Gravitation

Lucy Heartfilia *SebbyCiel Forever!* wrote: " {Identity}

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201...

[Name:] Kaze Kaneki
[Age:] Unknown (doesn't age, but looks a..."

Finished him!!

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/cha...

[Name:] Eiri Uesugi (though on his romance novels he goes by Eiri Yuki)
[Age:] Unknown, looks 21
..."

Finished him!!

http://media.giphy.com/media/Z5vMlIZ9...

A good man's past makes people curious. But if he's a bad man, then it makes me wanna see even more!

[Name:] Grell Sutcl..."

Finished him!!

message 27: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Aug 02, 2014 05:23PM) (new)

description

╠❝Madness isn't a state of mind, it's a fucking personality❞╣

description
description

●◉○{First Name:}○◉● Cryaotic (aka. Jake)
Cryaotic is a name of unknown origin and generally means total chaos and desctruction, and or the north star.

●◉○{Middle Name:}○◉● Simon (secret)
Simon is of English origin and means creative,eccentric and eaasily humourous.

●◉○{Last Name:}○◉● Sachi (Also secret)
Sachi is a word that if seperate can mean happy blood, eventually leading into insanity.

description
description

{Power:} 20/10
{Sexuality:} Openly Bisexual
{Crush:} None
Religion:】 Satanist
{Race:} A bit of Everything
Species:】He be Satan
{Theme Song:}
Insanity
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=txhFwii_S9M

Awoken
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AK4Yen-4L6A

Told Ya So!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sosoz2wQFoY

description
description

description

╠❝I'm so tired of constantly calling out to people who don't listen to me.❞╣

description

╠❝I call it the Carmano Cupcake, pretty neat huh?❞╣

description

╠❝Come on... let's cuddle...❞╣

description

╠❝I try so hard to make them happy... To show them the compassion that I am able to show them... But they... they can't see... how bad the circumstances are.. why can't they understand that I'm slowly going insane?! Why can't they see that the already small thread that holds my sanity is thinning?! That I am losing memories! EVERY DAY IS A WAR FOR ME! WHY CAN NO ONE UNDERSTAND THAT?! WHY CAN NO ONE UNDERSTAND ME!?❞╣

description

╠❝I guess I can't nessecarily complain... It could be worse... the sun god could be here.❞╣

description

╠❝I will stay with you....until the brink of madness...❞╣

{▩Voice:▩} http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zWM4GV12a7Y
{▩Hair:▩} Brown, though does go black
{▩Eyes:▩} Can be a number of colors
{▩Height:▩} 5'8
{▩Weight:▩} 132
{▩Scent:▩} Usually of mist and bluebells
{▩Scarrings or Markings:▩} Several tattoos
description

description

description
description

As a seldomly dramatic individual, Cry can be very expressionless and monotone nearly all of the time. He rarely shows any indication of caring and usually wont go and get involved in something unless it has something to do with his children or those that he loves. He never really talks unless spoken to and sometimes hints at being slightly shy. He enjoys a snack every now then and can even be catergorized as slightly obsessed with snack bars and sandwiches. At first glance, Cry seems like a perfectly normal individual with a questionable sense of style and a good taste in music, depending on what kind of music you're into that is. The thing is that his species is unidentifiable when first met, though he usually acts as though you're supposed to know who he is and what his problems are already, making himself look hard to work with and ultimately uncooperative. Though, as the first half of the headmaster it is his job to help other students with their problems, so, believe it or not, Cry is one of the many councelers of Kuro Academy and is considered one of the best.

He is a bit of a manwhore, though only towards humans, demons and other creatures if he needs to be. He enjoys leading humans into temptation to tease the sun god, the creator, but in reality he actually is quite fond of him, especially his devious side. However, he'll most likely never admit that due to how much pride he has. He has an undeniable attachment to his family, but this attachment is easily questionable due to the fact that he doesn't show them much expression either, if asked, he will respond with, "It's better for all of us that I am this way". If he responds at all that is. His mask is his safety mechanism from his alternate self, Virus. Virus is caniving, evil, sly, saddistic and extremely whorish. He cares for no one and often has a great impact on Cry's descisions and ideas. He influences Cry in more ways imaginable and is constantly putting him through tons and tons of agony and pain with images of his past in attempt to break him. Some people who know what the deal is with Cry fear that he will one day snap and kill anything in sight. Because of this constant attack, Cry is unable to stand still for long periods of time and will move around a bit, playing video games and continuously multi tasking, attempting to occupy himself. Though if he does stay still for to long he can be seen talking to himself, while it's rare, it isn't impossible. One of the best way to get information from him is to strap him down and keep him completely unable to move. He loves any type of sweets and is often bribed by cupcakes and other treats. He is constantly being followed by tiny, white creatures with faces similar to his mask, even identical. They are said to be the lost souls of those that he has brutally murdered, his favorite being Carmano, who is the only one that shows emotion and expresses them well too. Overall, Cry is mysterious and often misunderstood, having a habit of making unreasonable assumptions and being a bit unfair and non caring.

In battle, Cry can be especially malicious. He doesn't always know how to control himself in certain stages of forms, which is the real reason as to why he doesn't participate in battle activities. It's also the reason he was asleep for five centuries. Every time his madness becomes overwhelming he has to go into a sleep mood. He doesn't like it, but he doesn't have a choice. In this sleep mode he is guarded carefully, for he is somewhat vulnerable in this state and cannot be woken. During battle, his artifact becomes a large sword, being able to slice throw most everything. He is a surprisingly great swordsman and sometimes doesn't even try because he has a habit of underestimating people's abilities. But if he deems them fit to actually try, then it will be a nightmae to even wound him. What most people don't know is that he has a vulnerability towards heat abilities. Not fire, just warmth and excessie light, which is why he carries a black umbrella around during the afternoons and when the sun is high in the sky. Despite Cry's calm and blank disposition it is noted that Cry has a small soft spot for the sun god, often bringing him up but not in hostile terms.

Blank
Blank
Blank
Seductive
Insanity
Laughter

description

╠❝I can't tell them... I can't let them know... I have to lock it away... for everyone's safety... I'm so sorry.❞╣

Cotton Candy
Cupcakes
Blood
Italian Food

Being pushed around
When people touch Carmano
When people can see Virus
When people question him

⇢He's insane
⇢He's judgful
⇢He can get mad easily

♚ |He's patient| ♛
♚ |He's kind when sane| ♛
♚ |He's chill| ♛

description
description

To be rp'd

description

╠❝Why don't I care? Well in a world where you could easily go completely insane within a few minutes without actually knowing... the simplist of things are hard to find as important❞╣

description
description

{▪Stability:} 1/10
{▪Interesting Facts:}
{▪Friends:} Several
{▪Enemies:} Several
{▪Family:} Several

description

╠❝If I stay... it wont be long until I'm burning on the inside... but if I go... I can only hope I'll make it to the other side.❞╣

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂ [Continued on Next Page]

description
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ Forms ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
description

{Normal Mode:}
description
In his normal mode, Cry is his usual self and doesn't seem very different. While he is still very powerful in this state... he is much more effective in his other forms.

{Warrior Form:}
description
In this form Cry is vicious and merciles, unaffected by the world around him as he slaughters any enemy in his path. Some say that this is one of his scariest forms.

{Satan Form:}
description
In his Satan form, Cry usually walks around with malicious intent and will screw with people's minds. Often messing with their sense of reality and mentally scarring them. He will also often take off his mask at this mode,haing grown taller.

{Mad!Cry Form:}
description
This version of Cry is only used in the most dire of situations and is extremely affective, Cry isn't exactly coherent in this mode, but will do as his allies tell him and is a walking death machine.

{Virus!Cry Form:}
description
Virus form is Cry's strongest, scariest and most intense form. This form seldomly comes out but is definitely, without a doubt the most chaotic of forms. In this form Cry has completely lost hold of his reality and can only manage to stop this side of him by fighting inner demons, which in turn will make the form temporarily subside.

{Powering Up Cry Mode:}
description
This part of Cry is the mode in which he powers up if badly injured or sick.

{Chaos Form:}
description
In Cry's Chaos Form, Cry uses both his sword and a very powerful gun. The gun doesn't use bullets, it uses his energy waves, his soul essence, which is extremely durable and can cut through most anything. This mode is probably the second most over powered mode because he could easily stomp on people like Loki, and other people. He wont hesitate to either, but he'll often tease them at first. This stage is the stage right before Virus takes over and involves a series of insane mannerisms and out of the blue laughing.

{Cry's Artifact:}
description
This is his artifact. The surrounding gems control the five elements, air, water, earth, fire, and plasma. Plasma is blood, he can control the temperature of blood with this necklace on. The middle gem holds the most evil soul in the world, it has powers to control the weather and it can also reverse time, but not fast forward it. Cry uses it to influence the minds of the good, which it is exceptionally good at doing. If angered to the point of Virus, Cry will crack it in half and it will form a large, blood like sword that can go from liquid to solid. If touched by anyone other than Cry, it will immidiately turn into a liquid and begin to paralyze whoever it touches, slowly driving them to insanity. It is agonizingly painful during this process.
description

Love him!! XD Reminds me of blue exorcist, how Satan fell in love with a kind mortal when she agreed to raise life with him.. Idk, just reminded me of it because he's satan XD

Took me FOREVER to make. Thanks though.

Lol np, he's amazing :D

message 32: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 30, 2014 04:13PM) (new)

{Identity}

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/0002...

[Name:] Tohma Teguchi
[Age:] 32
[Blood Type:] B
[Date of Birth:] January 2nd
[Favorite Color:] Black
[Teaches:] Choir

{Orientation}

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/...

[Crush:} Eiri, but that's not going to happen so its open
[Species:] Vampire, pureblood

{Appearance:} http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/dakis... (view spoiler)

[Hair:] Blonde
[Eyes:] Dark green
[Weight:] 124 lbs
[Height:] 5'9
[Scent:] Smells like thick, rich cologne
[Scarring or Markings:] None
[Clothing Style:] (working on it)

{Personality}

[Description:] Tohma is the type of man who strikes fear into the hearts of men when he enters the room. Everyone fears and admires him. But don't go thinking he's an all-out tyrant...he's actually not. He's a sweetheart about 97% of the time. He almost ALWAYS has a really BIG smile on his face and always looks content and very happy. He also always seems happy to oblige and offer an extra hand to ensuring Bad Luck over any other band under his production, aside from Nittle Grasper of course. He's very loyal and loving with a debatable sense of compassion. Though despite this, he does have a mean streak.
He's terribly protective over his loved ones to the point of being a little overactive. Although he rarely has to use these tactics....the specific unhappy look is enough to freeze his victims in their tracks and everyone fears making him angry [even though Ciel is comfortable with him and Eiri has a habit of always talking back]. His patience is absolutely remarkable. But, after spending over a decade playing with Eiri and Ciel...one must have a lot of patience.

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_ima...

*He's one of the best singers and piano players out there and owns many companies so he isn't one you want to get on your badside, considering he can make your life a living hell if he wanted to
*Has an angry side, even if he doesn't show it (one time he threw someone into the street in front of a car just for upsetting a guy he liked)
*Hates talking about his family life
*His anger issues
*How he isn't afraid to kill anyone off
*How harsh he is when It involves the music business
*Thinks he can buy off anything
*If he likes someone and someone else likes that person, he tries making them feel bad in order to get them to leave the one he loves alone
*How he can smile calmly when killing people off and when telling them he's going to kill them if they mess with his life
*How kind and gentle he is to whoever he loves
*His fashion sense
*His patience (unless you hurt the one he loves)
*His acting skills (Once he kills someone off, he can act completely innocent, like he had nothing to do with it)
*Animals (mainly dogs and cats)
*Music (singing, piano, anything)
*Fashion
*Pain of others (secretly)

[History:] TBRP'd (Might add later)

http://www.pobladores.com/data/poblad...

[Stability:] 7/10
[House They Belong To:] purple
*Ex wife
*Ex brother in law, Eiri
*Cousin, Ciel (Blood Related)

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.co...

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/0002...

[Name:] Tohma Teguchi
[Age:] 32
[Blood Type:]..."

Finished him!!

Hotottotot

Hotottotot

Right?! Do you have anyone for him?

I'll make someone.

description

╠❝A partner? I need a partner? You must be joking❞╣

description
description

●◉○{First Name:}○◉● Sean
Sean is of Irish origin and means gracious gift from god or sincerety child. (S-een)

●◉○{Middle Name:}○◉● Garette
Also of Irish origin, Garette means happy.

●◉○{Last Name:}○◉● Gareki
Gareki means unpronounced and lacking in sympathy.

description
description

(Age:} Was formed several thousand years ago.
{Sexuality:} Bisexual
{Crush:} None
Religion:】None
{Race:} Irish/American/Japanese
Species:】Black Panther Neko/Contract Demon
{Theme Song:} Blue Ocean Floor
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WabF-qPKNlo

description
description

description

╠❝Damn him and his stupid plans to make me think about what I've done. And damn them for working...❞╣

description

╠❝I find it amusing that you think I'd care about such stupidity. Your innocence really amuses me, and that says a lot considering I don't find anything funny.❞╣

description

╠❝I wont waste my time fighting you, I'll win. I wont argue with you, because I'll win. And you're only really irritated because you know this too, and you can't do a thing about it.❞╣

{▩Eyes:▩} Greyish blue though goes red
{▩Height:▩} 5'7
{▩Weight:▩} 144
{▩Scent:▩} Cammillia Flowers
He's odd... he smells of cammillia flowers... he doesn't have an immidiate scent... but gives off a brilliant fragrance when no one is watching

description

description
The red sword is smaller and more intricate than the blue one.

description

description

description
description

Sean is a very mysterious, closed basket kind of person. He doesn't enjoy opening up to and most likely wont for quite a long time. He makes himself look superior, always fluffing up more feathers than he actually has to make himself look a lot bigger than he really is. He's a exceedingly well known contract demon, known as the black panther, because that's what he is. The black panther. He enjoys making people angry, it makes him feel better about himself and it gives him entertainment. He is excessively good at his job to the point where it's almost ubelievable. While he may seem like the sly, sarcastic kind of guy, Sean is a man who believes in peace, tranquility and honor. He meditates in the mornings and often expresses his need for honor by dualing properly and without cheating in any sort of way. Also, while he will lie to get what he wants, he will never steal. He believes that taking things from your enemy makes you stoop even lower than them. No one ever really knows who he is until he gets out his signature swords, this is because he has numerous forms as the 'representative' for Satan. Which basically means that he is the second son. Second in line for the throne because Sebastian denied it. He has two brothers. Ryan, and Sebastian. Whether he cares for him is unknown. It's no secret that he's a genius, he did program his soul sword (One swor d that is made up of souls collected) into two seperate weapons that are powered purely off of his own soul wave length. He secretly has a love, almost obsession with bunnies and will stop in his tracks if he see's one. He's a bit of a song writer, though never sings in front of people, he keeps a black not book and a compass with him everywhere he goes, walking by foot because he doesn't trust public transportation. He never goes out in the daylight because he's simply a bit scared of it. Because he's not used to surprises or anything nice done for him, he'll feel slightly astonished when something like that happens and he might even become slightly angry. Sean is a passive aggressive, meaning he wont attack anyone for just anything. He's a ticking time bomb and it takes quite a lot to tick him off. Cry, formally known as Satan, made Sean the prefect of green house for specific reasons that are currently unknown. No one asks because they're usually to intimidated by him. And lastly, he's a neko demon, his ears and tail are always out because he can't exactly put them away. He feels really weird when people stroke his ear or tail.

Blank
Superior
Arrogant
Manipulative
Seductive
Sly

description

╠❝I don't think anyone could really understand. Being alone your entire life. Just waking up one day with one objective and no real life.❞╣

Painting
Singing
Inventing
Taking souls

Being surprised
Being followed
Being dragged around
Being manipulative

⇢He's never open with people
⇢He feels alone
⇢He can't properly express his emotions

♚ |He's a musical prodigy| ♛
♚ |He enjoys interior design| ♛
♚ |He's secretly a softy| ♛

description
description

To be rp'd

description

╠❝Perhaps you'd tell me if I took off my jacket... and my shirt... Hm any further and you'd have to pay.❞╣

description
description

{▪Stability:} 5/10
{▪Looking For in A Girl:}
He doesn't know this but he's looking for a slightly persistent, happy girl (or boy) to go out with. Someone who isn't easily discouraged by his non chalant uncaringness.
{▪Enemies:} Several
{▪Family:} None

description

╠❝I don't wish for anything. Mostly because I'm tired and don't have enough coherency to think of a wish without loop holes.❞╣

Love him!! Omg!! XD

message 41: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Sep 03, 2014 02:13AM) (new)

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

Father.. Im not.. 'special'... Or 'god' any more. Its ok.. For me to become.. Plan old 'Shin' now, right?

{Identity}

[Name:] Shin Honda
[Age:] 21
[Blood Type:] AB
[Star Sign:] Cancer
[Date of Birth:] September 3rd
[Favorite Color:] Black and Red
[Teaches:] Teaches nobels how to be great Nobels and teaches butler and maids to be proper maids and butlers
[Theme Song:] Animal I have becone

{Orientation}

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

[Crush:] Open
[Race:] English and Japanese
[Species:] Demon
[Demon Animal:] Dragon

{Appearance} http://0-gate.com/wp-content/uploads/... (view spoiler)

[Hair:] Dark brown almost black with red on the tips
[Eyes:] Dark brown with red shimmers in it
[Height:] 5'9
[Weight:] 125 lbs
[Scent:] smells thickly of cologne (in a good way though)
[Scarrings or Markings:] None
[Clothing Styles:] Same as pics

{Personality:}

http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads...

[Description:] Shin has multipul personalities. Near strangers he's quiet, distant, prefers to draw alone then go to a party and has a dangerous aura. Shin has trouble trusting others and figures since his illness might kill him (explains in history) that he shouldnt get close to people. In school his students call him "The Teaching Devil" because he'll throw erasers at people if they talk and take there phones if they text in class. He thinks that if they dont want to learn, they shouldnt bother showing up. He is though polite and nice if his students have a question and has many admirers in class so his niceness to them may seem like flirting.
To close friends is the only time he'll smile a real smile, though since he has trust issues, he doesnt have many friends. Near his close friends he's known as sarcastic, somewhat kinder then he appears, fun to be around and has a great sense of humor. Near his friends he's usually the one to choose where they should all hang out and doesnt seem as distant as he does in public.
He has only ever loved once in his life so its rare for him to really love someone. When he does love someone, though, he's protective, easily jealous, can be considered a seke in a gay relationship, loyal, sometimes clingy and may not look it or show it at the time but if his love were to smack him or speak badly about him, it'll hurt him deep inside. But again, he never shows it on the outside. He never obeys anyone but will obey the one he loves, even if it means it will end his own life.
[Deadly secrets and things to know:]
*Very dangerous when angered or bothered
*Gets angered when not obeyed
*very skilled when it comes to fighting
*Easy to anger
*When he glares at you, its best to stay out of his way
*His anger issues
*His sicknsss
*His distance from everyone
*His love for pain
*His strength
*His seductiveness
*His Sarcastic side
*How he's kind deep inside
*his protective personality
*His love for animals
*His dominance
*His silence
*His artistic skills
*Drawing
*His dragon demon power
*Darkness
*Silence
*Being alone (not constantly though)
*Teaching (secretly)
*Reading
*Green Earl Tea
*Purple Roses
*Cats (loves all animals, but mainly cats)
*Power
[History:] Shin's history is unknown to many, only his few close friends know about it from either gaining his trust and getting him to tell them or by asking around his other friends. They say he was born just to die, that he didnt have any other purpose then that and this is because a dragon demon is very rare and dont usually live past there 5th birthday because of a rare illness that only they can get. But, once he survived, everyone started claiming he was being used by Satan and that who ever was in the same room with him would end up dying earlier in life then usual so he was instructed by the towns priest, dr. and his parents that he had to stay only in his house and mustn't interact with other people. His parents alloud him to roam the house freely but they acted as if he wasnt there and when ever he entered the room they were in, he could tell they were scared of him. He of course obeyed everyone and would often skip school, just because he knew no one cared otherwise. Instead he would sneak into the woods behind the school and sit in a small hidden cave that only he knew about and would either draw, write or read. By time he was 11, he was tired of everyone. He figured if they were dead or alive that it wouldnt make a difference to him anyways since he was already alone. So, he picked up a knife and went house to house, killing everyone, saving his parents for last just so they could hear there neighbors cries for help then afterwords he burnt down his village to cover his tracks and hid in the near by cave to sleep that night. By morning, he was awoken by a boy about a year younger then him poking him with a stick, as if he was checking if Shin was still alive or not. When Shin snatched the stick away, he couldnt help but smile at the boys innocent laugh and agreed to go home with him to meet the boys parents. In doing so, they decided to adopt Shin, having not known about his illness and he planned to keep it like that. Years had gone by until he turned 16, people still not knowing who burnt down his village, also thinking he died there since he changed his first and last name and hasnt told anyone it ever, going by "Shin Honda". By then, Shin was secretly dating that innocent boy. In fact, he was so in love that he'd do anything for him, which made him quite surprised when the boy found out about his illness and dragon demon ability and ordered Shin away, claiming it was to keep his family safe. Shin did as instructed, the boy and his parents dying a few months later though the reason is unknown but ever since then, Shin has kept his dragon demon and illness a secret from everyone and tries not to get close to anyone. He has never loved anyone since then either so it may take awhile for him to love someone.. Unless of course its love at first sight.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

[Stability:] 9/10
[House They Belong To:] Purple

http://0-gate.com/wp-content/uploads/...

Finished him!!

Oooh I like him. I'll make the guy then.

message 45: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 27, 2015 08:06PM) (new)

((Working on it))

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/answe...

{Identity}

[Name:] Izaya Orihara
[Nickname:] The Devil (As his students call him, explains in history)
[Age:] Unknown, looks 24 with glasses, 21 without
[Teaches:] Math
[Blood Type:] B-
[Star Sign:] Taurus
[Date of Birth:] May 12th
[Favorite Color:] Red and Black

{Orientation}

http://okimura.weebly.com/uploads/2/1...

[Species:] Demon
[Demon Animal:] Wolf

{Appearance:} http://static.zerochan.net/Orihara.Iz... (view spoiler)

[Hair:] Black
[Eyes:] Hazel (Normally light brown, turn red when mad)
[Weight:] 134 lbs
[Height:] 5'8
[Scent:] Usually smells of ax chocolate cologne
[Scarring or Markings:] N/A
[Clothing Style:] Same as pics

{Personality}

[Description:]
*Is said to keep a gun under his pillow in his dorm and to carry around a blade or two hidden within his clothing
*Throws books, chalk and anything he can pick up at people who talk or text during his lessons
*Is said to be sexy but strict (Has many admirers but he doesn't go for just anyone)
*Tends to do things most teachers don't (Spin around in his chair when the class are studying, sitting on his desk, etc.)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

*Throwing stuff at people
*A little bipolar
*Too strict
*Hard worker
*One of the best math teachers in the school
*His randomness

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hph...

*Math
*Reading
*Chairs that spin
*Hard working students
[History:] ((Working on it))

http://static.zerochan.net/Orihara.Iz...

[Stability:] 5/10 (10 being worse)
[House they belong to:] Scarlet Fox
*Father, lawyer
*Mother, dr.
*Twin sisters

http://orig09.deviantart.net/454c/f/2...

message 46: by Scarlett (new)

Scarlett | 214 comments Mod
I love it!

message 48: by Scarlett (new)

Sounds great!

message 50: by Scarlett (new)

So who teaches science?