The Paul Moxham Group discussion

Why Do You Read Paul's Books?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul Moxham | 57 comments Mod
Whenever I release a new book, I am eager to read the reviews on Amazon so I can gauge a reaction on what readers do and don't like.

Every author has their own quirks and way of writing and weaving stories together and so the question I post to you is - what makes you want to read one of my books?

Do you like the characters? The plot? The old fashioned vibe? etc.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Mr. Moxham! I absolutely love reading your books not only because the genres are what suits me but the characters are so lively, I feel as though I know them and the old fashioned vibe, is, indeed a very nice feeling. When I go to read one of your books, I'm ready for action and mystery, I'm ready to be brought into the book. Your books have a certain way about them that brings them to life. They're always a wholesome read with a fun twist! :)

message 3: by Ann♥♪♪♪♪ (last edited Jun 19, 2018 02:43PM) (new)

Ann♥♪♪♪♪ (musicisablessing) | 7 comments Hi! Thank you for the invitation to your group - looks cool! :)
Quite a few reason why my book-reading-buddy sibling, and I really enjoy the books of yours that we've read so far - they are fun, mysterious, intriguing, great teamwork, and realistc. We love to read timeless stories with morals that we can relate to in the here and now and your books definitely qualify. :)
We have more to read of your books and are very much looking forward to 'em! :) Thank you so much for writing great mysteries! :)

Ann

message 4: by Paul (new)

Hi Ann, thanks for joining and for your lovely comments. As long as enough people like you keep on reading my stories, I will continue reading them. Though, of course, I can't match the output of Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys since they're not ghostwritten, but I'll do my best :)

Ann♥♪♪♪♪ (musicisablessing) | 7 comments Hi Paul! :) No problem! :) Keep 'em comin'! I've told another friend about your books and invited friends to this group, too.

Btw, it's so cool to get to talk with an author. :)

Ann

message 6: by Paul (new)

Ann, I see our group has increased in numbers, so thanks.

Ann♥♪♪♪♪ (musicisablessing) | 7 comments Paul wrote: "Ann, I see our group has increased in numbers, so thanks."

Happy to! :)

message 8: by Anston (new)

Anston (anstonmystery) | 14 comments Because they are the best Mysteries!

message 9: by Anston (new)

Anston (anstonmystery) | 14 comments Ann♥♪♪♪♪ wrote: "Hi Paul! :) No problem! :) Keep 'em comin'! I've told another friend about your books and invited friends to this group, too.

Btw, it's so cool to get to talk with an author. :)

Ann"

Even better if they Beta-Read your book!