The Paul Moxham Group discussion

What Paul Moxham Is Working On Right Now

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul Moxham | 55 comments Mod
In this section, I will update every so often with news of whatever I am working on.

Today, I uploaded the final version of The Mystery of the Perfect Thief to Amazon and will get working on my next story shortly.

message 2: by Paul (new)

Almost finished Mystery of the Underwater Car. Will be released on June 11.

I have also been working on the next novel, will upload the pre-order of that one at roughly the same time.

message 3: by Paul (new)

Uploaded final version of Mystery of Underwater Car and have also put the pre-order up of Mystery of Crown Jewels.

Ann♥♪♪♪♪ (musicisablessing) | 7 comments Cool!

message 5: by Paul (new)

I have adjusted the release date of Crown Jewels, it will now be released on July 8, so am now putting the finishing touches to this novel which will, I think, be one of the most exciting.

message 6: by Paul (new)

Finished Crown Jewels, and have now put up the pre-order for The Mystery of the Escaped Prisoner.

message 7: by Paul (new)

I am making slow progress on Escaped Prisoner, but it is still on schedule to be released on Oct 2.

message 8: by Paul (new)

Hi everyone. Decided to release paperback of the stories I hadn't released, but then decided to update and read through all my stories. So, that and some issues with the plot of Escaped Prisoner, means that Escaped Prisoner has now been pushed back to Dec 16, but instead I have a short story releasing on Oct 2, titled Mystery of the Amphibious Jeep.

message 9: by Paul (new)

So, after taking a break after releasing The Mystery of the Amphibious Jeep, I am now back on working on Escaped Prisoner. This might be the last book in the series since I am disappointed with the lack of reviews (only 1 in the first week) and sales of Amphibious Jeep and there's no point writing this series if there is only a handful of people interested.

message 10: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 8 comments Well whatever you decide to do, I hope you continue writing! I’m slowly going through the series one book at a time but I’ll definitely read it whenever I get to it! I hope you more readers soon, because I genuinely enjoy the series!

message 11: by Paul (new)

Thanks Josiah. Just saw your review on Hidden Valley, glad you enjoyed it. I have thought of a number of exciting stories for the Mystery Series, but I don't know how many will see the light of day. Regardless, I will be publishing stuff in 2019, but it's 50/50 on if that will be the Mystery Series.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I am reading your books on Amazon Kindle.You can publish more of your books onto Amazon.

message 13: by Paul (new)

Bighead wrote: "I am reading your books on Amazon Kindle.You can publish more of your books onto Amazon."

Hi Bighead, thanks for your message of support. Glad you are reading my books. I assume you like them :)

My next book will be published next month, Dec 16, and while the series will continue into 2019, I am unsure when the next book will be. As I publish each book, I seem to get less reviews on Amazon which leads me to believe that less and less people are continuing the series.

message 14: by Paul (new)

Just hit publish on Escaped Prisoner, now just have to wait until Dec 16 until it is officially released...

message 15: by Paul (new)

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

Released Escaped Prisoner on Dec 16. Right now there is only one review on Amazon.com, which is from a beta reader so I'm not sure what everyone else thinks of it, which is why reviews help.

Anyways, will see what the situation is after my two week break and then decide what to write next. Until 2019...

message 16: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 8 comments Hey, so sorry for the late response! I do hope everything works out with the mystery series. If not, I do understand. I hope you get more reviews for your books, because they really are great! I’m currently reading The Mystery of the Golden Dragons, it’s really good! All the best for 2019!

message 17: by Paul (new)

Hey Josiah, thanks for your message of support. I do like it when I hear from people regarding my books. I recently heard from a 5/6 class in England who read Smugglers Cove as a class project, so it's good to know it is being read, I just don't know how far people get after reading the first book.

Anyways, glad you like Golden Dragons, still undecided in what my next book will be, but hope to make the decision in the next month of so.

And good luck in whatever you're pursuing for 2019!

message 18: by Paul (new)

Hello Everyone.

So, it has been a really long time, spent some time travelling and doing this and that, and now I am ready to get back into writing. I have just hit the pre-order button on my next book in the Mystery Series.

Titled.. The Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle.... Coming early Nov 2019

message 19: by Muzhen (new)

Muzhen Guy (updates) | 1 comments I'll be sure to check it out when it's published.

message 20: by Paul (new)

Thanks, hope you will like it. It's a bit different, some sci fi...

message 21: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 8 comments So excited! I’m glad that the series is continuing!!

message 22: by Paul (new)

Sorry for the late notice, but, as some might have noticed, Bermuda Triangle has been delayed to early Dec.

message 23: by Paul (new)

Bermuda Triangle is now released on Amazon!

message 24: by Paul (new)

My next story is a Choose Your Own Adventure style book, based on one of my earlier novels, Mystery of the Crown Jewels. It's called Danger in Monrovia and will be released on February 22.

message 25: by Paul (new)

Book has just been released! Check it out below.

Danger in Monrovia

message 26: by Paul (new)

My newest book, Lost in the Bermuda Triangle, a choose your own adventure type novel, has just been released. 53 choices and 22 endings, what path will you choose?

Lost in the Bermuda Triangle

message 27: by Paul (new)

The Mystery of the Runaway King, book 12 in the Mystery Series, was released last week. Read it free on Kindle Unlimited or pick up a copy for $4.99. Check out my goodreads reviews below.

The Mystery of the Runaway King

message 28: by Paul (new)

Book 3 in my Choose Your Own Way series, Escape From Sylvania, was just released.

Escape From Sylvania (Choose Your Own Way Book 3) by Paul Moxham

message 29: by Paul (last edited Oct 30, 2020 04:13PM) (new)

Book 13, Mystery of the Secret Lake has been released on Amazon. Has anyone read it yet?

The Mystery of the Secret Lake (The Mystery Series Book 13) by Paul Moxham

message 30: by Anston (new)

Anston (anstonmystery) | 14 comments Yep. I read it on Oct. 24th since I Beta-Read it. 😁 The Mystery of the Secret Lake

message 31: by Paul (last edited Nov 20, 2020 11:30AM) (new)

Go to my website to see the countdown timer for my latest book, Outer Space. The timer is set for GMT-8, which is California Time.

www.paulmoxham.com

message 32: by Paul (new)

Anston wrote: "Yep. I read it on Oct. 24th since I Beta-Read it. 😁 The Mystery of the Secret Lake"

Thanks Anston.

message 33: by Anston (new)

Anston (anstonmystery) | 14 comments Paul wrote: "Go to my website to see the countdown timer for my latest book, Outer Space. The timer is set for GMT-8, which is California Time.

www.paulmoxham.com"

Thanks!

message 34: by Anston (new)

Anston (anstonmystery) | 14 comments Paul wrote: "Anston wrote: "Yep. I read it on Oct. 24th since I Beta-Read it. 😁 The Mystery of the Secret Lake"

Thanks Anston."

Of course

message 35: by Paul (new)

My newest book, Outer Space, a choose your own adventure novel is now available. Check it out here:

Outer Space (Choose Your Own Path Book 2) by Paul Moxham

message 36: by Paul (new)

I have just released a book, International Spy and Midnight Intruder, two short stories in one book, check it out below:

International Spy and Midnight Intruder (The Mystery Series Worldwide Adventures Book 1) by Paul Moxham

message 37: by Anston (new)

Anston (anstonmystery) | 14 comments Paul wrote: "I have just released a book, International Spy and Midnight Intruder, two short stories in one book, check it out below:

International Spy and Midnight Intruder (The Mystery Series Worldwide Adventures Book 1) by Paul Moxham"

Yay!

message 38: by Paul (new)

My newest book, Mystery of Crocodile Island, has just been released on Amazon!

The Mystery of Crocodile Island by Paul Moxham

message 39: by Paul (new)

Just over a week to go before Haunted Lighthouse and Blizzard Peak is released.

message 40: by Paul (new)

Now Released! Only $2.99 or FREE with Kindle Unlimited.

Haunted Lighthouse and Blizzard Peak (The Mystery Series Worldwide Adventures Book 2) by Paul Moxham

message 41: by Paul (new)

New short Xmas story releases in a couple of days :)