What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. werewolf finds his mate while she is on the run from a crazy stalker who killed her family

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jewel (new)

Jewel Pombert | 2 comments The book starts out with an ex con shotting up a court house. When he walks out he grabs a man to us as a hostage. Although a young woman sees this happen and helps the hostage by taking out the gun man. The woman then runs off while the hostage (a werewolf) realises that the woman who saved him is his mate. The werewolf then tries to find the woman. When he locates her in an abandoned part of the court house he drags her to his house to help her because he is concerned for her. After she is at his house he finds out that she was hiding out because she is being stalked by a crazy man who has already killed all of her family so she would love him completely. The woman is scared her stalker will her mate and all of the people she has begun to care for so she leaves. They follow her and eventually convinse her that they will protect her. Then they go to the werewolve's family house (mansion). Although the woman's stalker is hot on her trail and soon abducts her when she leaves the mansion to pick up laundary. He takes her to a hotel and when he realises she doesn't love him, he uses a knife to make lots of little cuts on her. Her mate finds her and kills her stalker but she is to far gone that and her mate has to turn her into a werewolf to save her.

I read this about 6 months ago and I found it through amazon. It is an e book and I would really like to figure out what it was called so I can re read it. Please help me if you can.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Jewel, if you bought it for your Kindle through Amazon, you may be able to find the book in your Kindle account.

Do you remember if the book was also printed as a paperback/hardcover?

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
And, if you accidently totally deleted it, I believe you can still find a copy of your receipt from when you bought it.

message 4: by Jewel (new)

Jewel Pombert | 2 comments I rented it on my kindle and I already checked my account, its not there. I also went through my history but I read it a while ago and it wasn't there. I went through all the possible searches I put in amazon to find the book and it wasn't there either. Oh and I started to catalog the books I read a few months ago and it also wasn't there. I tried a few other things and am still unable to discover the title. :(

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
Jewel, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Witch (new)

Witch | 29 comments Not a werewolf but a weretiger...maybe it's Alistair by Kathi S Barton
Alistair

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Jewel, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 3 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Alistair (other topics)