Who's Your Author? discussion

Keystone (Crossbreed #1; Mageriverse #17)
This topic is about Keystone
Author of the Month > March BOM: Keystone

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new) - rated it 2 stars

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments The March BOM Keystone by Dannika Dark

Raven Black hunts evildoers for fun, but her vigilante justice isn’t the only reason she’s hiding from the law. Half Vampire, half Mage, she’s spent years living as a rogue to stay alive. When a Russian Shifter offers her a job in his covert organization hunting outlaws, dignity and a respectable career are finally within her grasp. The catch? Her new partner is Christian Poe - a smug, handsome Vampire whom she’d rather stake than go on a stakeout with.

They're hot on the trail of a human killer who will stop at nothing to get what he wants. One misstep during her probationary period could jeopardize Raven’s chance at redemption, and her partner would love nothing more than to see her fail. Will Raven find the courage to succeed, or will she give in to her dark nature?

If you have read this let us know what you think.

Tina Bartz | 595 comments I have this book, but I haven't read it yet. Hopefully I will get to it this month.

Tina Bartz | 595 comments I finished Keystone Keystone (Crossbreed #1) by Dannika Dark . I gave it 4 stars. And, I finally read the book of the month in the actual month, instead of being a month behind...yay!

message 4: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new) - rated it 2 stars

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments Tina I am so proud you are my hero!!
Also I am glad you liked it :-)

hIpnoticraQs (raqnbelly) | 36 comments 89% in and it's good!! Out of my reading slump!

hIpnoticraQs (raqnbelly) | 36 comments I'm a bit surprised that Raven & Christian didn't get busy by chapter six, unexpected.

message 7: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new) - added it

Sandra | 4506 comments Looks good :)

Just bought it for 99cents. I've seen this author's books all over amazon, but this is the first one I've gotten.

And it looks like she writes/publishes pretty fast - 3 books in this series last yr & already #4 out in Feb this yr.

message 8: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new) - rated it 2 stars

Dawn (dawnv) | 4054 comments I finished this one and it was meh for me. There were certain elements I liked which is good but there was a lot that annoyed me. For example how many times can you say mage? I think seriously it was at least twice on every page. While I had a glimpse of the world the world building was not fully flushed out. Then the leader of Keystone oh my goodness is he slow? And Nico the wise one oh my.
I did like how vulnerable the main character was and it was really cool to see a homeless hero. I figure I will read the next one or maybe another book by this author to see if this book just suffered from first in the series syndrome.

message 9: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new) - added it

Sandra | 4506 comments Bummer :(

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Keystone (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Dannika Dark (other topics)