Until the Stars Fall from the Sky (Hidden Beauty #1) Until the Stars Fall from the Sky discussion

UPDATED VERSION AVAILABLE

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (last edited Jul 23, 2014 10:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Crawford I have released an updated version of Until the Stars Fall from the Sky to deal with editing issues. If you purchased an electronic version of the book, you may update your version for free. (Depending on your settings, your book may update automatically.)

As an experiment, I performed the update procedure on all eight devices in my home. This included an iPad, an iPhone, an Android phone, a first generation Kindle, a second generation Kindle, a Windows 7 computer, the Windows 8.1 reader (downloaded from Amazon site) and the Kindle App that comes standard with Windows 8.1. All of them were successful except for the Kindle App that comes standard with Windows 8.1. I can’t figure that one out. If you know the secret to that one, please feel free to share.

I recommend that you download the most up-to-date versions of any Apps or readers before you begin. The readers are available through the Amazon website, Google Play or the App Store.

I want to thank Amazon tech support for the following instructions:

To download the latest version of your book, verify that your Kindle device is fully charged and that you’ve turned on wireless, and then sync your device:

1. From Home, press the Menu button.
2. Select Sync and Check for Items.

FOR KINDLE FOR iPAD, iPHONE, AND iPOD TOUCH :

1. From Home, press and hold the screen, and then pull down.
2. Release your finger from the screen.

FOR KINDLE FOR ANDROID, KINDLE FOR BLACKBERRY 10, AND KINDLE FOR WINDOWS 8 :

- From Home, tap the Sync icon.

The previous version of your book will be automatically replaced by the updated version.

If you’d like to receive updates to your Kindle books that we have confirmed improvements were made in automatically, you can turn on automatic updates for your books from the Manage Your Content and Devices page.

Before you enable the Automatic Book Update feature, make sure Annotations Backup is turned on for your Kindle device or Kindle reading app to sync your notes, highlights, bookmarks, and furthest page read. Annotations Backup is enabled automatically on Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle for Android, Kindle for Windows 8, and Kindle for BlackBerry 10 and can't be turned off.

1. Go to the Manage Your Content and Devices (www.amazon.com/mycd) page.
2. Select the Settings tab.
3. Select "On" under Automatic Book Update.

message 2: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Combs Loving this book!
Great launguage and flow! Love the characters.Very real hard to put down.