Editors and Writers discussion

Wanna help a new-ish editor get more experience?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Brown (dpbrownwrites) | 8 comments Hi everyone!

I'm newly getting into the freelancing business and want to help you with your book! Fiction, especially speculative fiction, is preferred, but I'll help you with just about anything you want as long as it's in English!

Who the hell am I? Find out more here: https://dustinpbrown.wixsite.com/vacc...

Now, as I said, although I have editing experience, I don't have a lot of freelance experience, so I offer good prices! Message me through this goodreads group and I'll do a full developmental edit of your standard 75,000-word novel for only $500. We'll work out details through e-mail.

I'm an avid reader, love talking about story and character and craft and grammar and style and would love to help you improve your book! So don't be afraid to message me here. Looking forward to hearing from you!

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Valdez (teekomeeko) | 1 comments I contacted you via your website. You're prices are quite good, and I hope we can work together!

message 3: by N.R.Hall (new)

N.R.Hall | 12 comments Do you edit erotic fiction?
Thanks
Nadine

message 4: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Brown (dpbrownwrites) | 8 comments Hi Nadine! I do, yes!

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 6 comments Do you edit children's books?

message 6: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Brown (dpbrownwrites) | 8 comments Rebecca wrote: "Do you edit children's books?"

Children's books aren't my specialty so I wouldn't want to offer you less-than-stellar editing, but I can definitely proofread it!