YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

The Never Hero (Chronicles of Jonathan Tibbs, #1)
This topic is about The Never Hero
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Chronicles Of Jonathan Tibbs Series by T. Ellery Hodges -> Starting March 12th, 2018

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alaina (ameserole) At the gates between worlds...
In a war outside of time...
He fights for us.

Reclusive college student Jonathan Tibbs wakes in a pool of blood, not a scratch on him. His life is about to undergo a massive shift. A violent and merciless otherworldly enemy unleashes slaughter in the streets, calling out in a language only he understands.

And it is seeking its challenger.

In order to defeat the threat, Jonathan must become a temporal weapon... while remaining completely anonymous. Unfortunately, harnessing off-world powers has its own special challenges...

The Never Hero is the first installment in The Chronicles of Jonathan Tibbs -- a mind-bending, genre crossing, action-adventure trilogy.

message 2: by Jennifer (last edited Mar 14, 2018 06:20PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer | 3551 comments The Never Hero (Chronicles Of Jonathan Tibbs #1) by T. Ellery Hodges Ch 10 - I think I am going to start using the phrase, "Nut up"
again. I miss it. (view spoiler)

Ch 14 - (view spoiler)

Ch 25 - (view spoiler)

Jennifer | 3551 comments The Never Hero (Chronicles Of Jonathan Tibbs #1) by T. Ellery Hodges
Ch 31 - (view spoiler)

Finished - (view spoiler)

Jennifer | 3551 comments The Never Paradox by T. Ellery Hodges

Ch 18 - (view spoiler)

message 5: by Jennifer (last edited Mar 21, 2018 01:57PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ch 28 - (view spoiler)

Ch 34 - (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) So behind 😫 but once I catch up to you in Harmony black I’m going to start this series!! I’m almost there.

Ch 48 - (view spoiler)

Finished - (view spoiler)

I don't think I am going to continue the series. The ending was exciting, but there were about 200 pages of tedious unnecessary explanation of all the sci-fi stuff in the middle there. I might have DNF'd this book if it wasn't for this BR.

Alaina (ameserole) Jennifer wrote: "The Never Paradox by T. Ellery Hodges

Ch 48 - Ah, now we know what happened with Grant. Man, he is one f-ed up dude.

How is Heyer going to get out of this?

Finished - I can't believe Rylee ..."

awww I'm sorry! I hope I don't feel that way! I'll add my comments soon for the first book <3 this snow day is definitely catching me up on BRs

Alaina (ameserole) The Never Hero (Chronicles Of Jonathan Tibbs #1) by T. Ellery Hodges
Prologue: (view spoiler)
Chapter 10: (view spoiler)
Chapter 20: (view spoiler)
Chapter 30: (view spoiler)
Finished: (view spoiler)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.