New Adult Book Club discussion

Archived Read it Review it 2018 > #26/18 ~ Keeping Claudia by Suzanne McKenna

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Derna (last edited Feb 18, 2019 03:56PM) (new)

Derna | 5309 comments Mod
#26/18
Title: Keeping Claudia
Author: Suzanne McKenna
Genre: ~ NA ROMANCE
Heat Level: Moderate
Formats ~ Epub & Mobi sent straight to kindles please leave your kindle address and added newadultbookclub@gmail.com to your approved list.
Copies ~ 25
Goodreads link ~ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Keeping Claudia may be read as standalone, but would best be enjoyed if read in sequence. The author is offering Saving Toby to anyone who wants to read Keeping Claudia but has yet to read Saving Toby. Please added BOTH when leaving your email address.

AUTHOR GIVEAWAY ~ Post your review to both Goodreads and Amazon and leave your review links at the bottom of this thread before the three-week deadline. You will then be entered into a prize! One lucky winner will WIN $25 Amazon gift card, OPEN INTERNATIONALLY.

Synopsis

How do you love someone whose past goes against everything you’ve ever known or trust in a future you’ve yet to believe in?

Back home in a town she once fled, headstrong Claudia Chiametti returns to the arms of the only guy ever to awaken her heart. Everything about Toby contradicts her family’s traditions and values, but she’s ready to take a chance on love.

Toby Faye is a new man, and the girl he’s long dreamed of is finally within his reach. With Claudia’s help, he’s put the past behind him. But one last secret hides in the dark corner of his past. The one that could undermine it all.

Can Claudia love him unconditionally … or will the truth cost Toby what he wants most?

Falling in love is easy. Staying in love is hard.

Keeping Claudia is the emotional finale to the love story that began in Saving Toby, an unforgettable journey of a couple who discover the only way to love someone is with an open heart.

Full length, Contemporary Love Story.
Recommended Reading Age 18+
Though part of a series, may be read as standalone.

TO SIGN UP, please leave your email and what format you'd like. Please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread. If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST. Thank You.

Reviewers

1, Randi ~ ramos12304@yahoo.com Epub ~ Both
2, Hanne~ hannevg1@kindle.com Both
3, Mary Kate ~ mkate.moran92@gmail.com epub both
4, Nicole ~ Nicky0909_01@kindle.com
5, Lisa Sakhai ~ Lsakhai@yahoo.com both
6, Haddie ~ harper.art23@kindle.com both
7, Susan Ney ~ auburntiger0693_2fc98c@kindle.com
8, Shelia ~ sheliaivie_42@kindle.com both DNF
9, Zeljka ~ zeljanarankovic95@kindle.com
10, Elizabeth

message 2: by Zeljka (new)

Zeljka | 101 comments I'd love to review it! (note: I haven't read Saving Toby yet)
zeljanarankovic95@gmail.com
mobi

message 3: by Randi (new)

Randi (pittieluv79) | 19 comments I would love to review. I would need an epub file sent to ramos12304@yahoo.com please and thank you. I have also not read Saving Toby. Thank you again and have a great day!

message 4: by Hanne (new)

Hanne | 758 comments Both
Mobi :)
hanne_vangucht@hotmail.com

message 5: by Mary Kate (new)

Mary Kate I would like to read both Saving Toby and Keeping Claudia. Epub to mkate.moran92@gmail.com.

message 6: by Nicole (last edited Mar 12, 2018 09:27AM) (new)

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Nicky0909_01@kindle.com
Mobi please
Thanks

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Sakhai | 6 comments I would like to read both saving Toby and keeping Claudia! Lsakhai@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Lisa

message 8: by Esther (last edited Mar 12, 2018 10:27AM) (new)

Esther Haddie's Haven (haddieshaven) | 37 comments MOBI
harper.art23@kindle.com

both please!

message 9: by Susan (new)

Susan Ney friedlander (sfried93) | 26 comments I would like both copies please. My kindle is auburntiger0693_2fc98c@kindle.com

message 10: by Derna (new)

Zeljka wrote: "I'd love to review it! (note: I haven't read Saving Toby yet)
mobi"

Can I have your kindle address please?

message 11: by Derna (new)

Hanne wrote: "Both
Mobi :)
hanne_vangucht@hotmail.com"

Can I have your Kindle address, please?

message 12: by Zeljka (new)

Zeljka | 101 comments Derna wrote: "Zeljka wrote: "I'd love to review it! (note: I haven't read Saving Toby yet)
mobi"

Can I have your kindle address please?"

sure!
zeljanarankovic95@kindle.com

message 13: by Shelia (new)

Shelia | 84 comments Both i will try one more time to receive books.My address is sheliaivie_42@kindle.com both Thank you!

message 14: by Derna (new)

I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 3rd April (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy

message 15: by Derna (new)

Shelia wrote: "Both i will try one more time to receive books.My address is sheliaivie_42@kindle.com both Thank you!"

Fingers crossed

message 16: by Marianne (last edited Mar 14, 2018 03:06AM) (new)

Marianne (marsi75) | 13 comments Wow I would love the opportunity to review this exciting new book. Both formats if it's not too late, I'm at mazzayag@gmail.com thank you

message 17: by Derna (new)

Marianne wrote: "Wow I would love the opportunity to review this exciting new book. Both formats if it's not too late, I'm at mazzayag@gmail.com thank you"

Do you mean you want both books and if so what formats?

message 18: by Marianne (new)

Marianne (marsi75) | 13 comments Derna wrote: "Marianne wrote: "Wow I would love the opportunity to review this exciting new book. Both formats if it's not too late, I'm at mazzayag@gmail.com thank you"

Do you mean you want both books and if s..."
sorry for the confusion, if it's not too late, I would love to review Keeping Claudia in mobi format, thank you :)

message 19: by Derna (new)

Marianne wrote: "Derna wrote: "Marianne wrote: "Wow I would love the opportunity to review this exciting new book. Both formats if it's not too late, I'm at mazzayag@gmail.com thank you"

Do you mean you want both ..."

Can I have your kindle address please?

message 22: by Zeljka (new)

Zeljka | 101 comments Reviews posted for both books.

Keeping Claudia
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
https://www.amazon.com/review/RZPDD1Q...

Saving Toby (I wasn't sure if we should post them, so I'll just leave it here in any case)
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
https://www.amazon.com/review/ROD8KE7...

message 23: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Sakhai | 6 comments Hi. I’m number 5 on your list but I haven’t received either book. Please confirm if you sent them. If my yahoo acct didn’t work I will give you my kindle email. Thank you, Lisa Sakhai Lsakhai@yahoo.com

message 24: by Derna (new)

Lisa wrote: "Hi. I’m number 5 on your list but I haven’t received either book. Please confirm if you sent them. If my yahoo acct didn’t work I will give you my kindle email. Thank you, Lisa Sakhai Lsakhai@yahoo..."

Yes, apologies i need your kindle address

message 27: by Derna (new)

REVIEWS PAST DUE!

message 28: by Derna (last edited Apr 15, 2018 09:14AM) (new)

The winner of the $25 Amazon Gift card is Hanne! Congratulations, Can you leave your email address please?

message 29: by Hanne (new)

Hanne | 758 comments Derna wrote: "The winner of the $25 Amazon Gift card is Hanne! Congratulations, Can you leave your email address please? "

Wow. Thank you so much!! My email is hanne_vangucht@hotmail.com

message 30: by Derna (new)

Hanne wrote: "Derna wrote: "The winner of the $25 Amazon Gift card is Hanne! Congratulations, Can you leave your email address please? "

Wow. Thank you so much!! My email is hanne_vangucht@hotmail.com"

Thanks, sending your email to the author now.