Patricia Briggs Fans discussion

General Questions and Comments > It's out, it's out

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 297 comments The new Alpha and Omega book is out. Finally. Now to obsessively spend all night reading it. (Hey, sleep is for wimps with no books.)

message 2: by MiraJane (new)

MiraJane | 10 comments Anyone else wondering when or if the next Alpha and Omega book will be out? So far Patricia Briggs has released a book every other year from the series, Mercy Thompson the years between that. However now she will be releasing MT two years in a row with no AaO in sight. I have also seen that she will start another spin off from the same world, which makes me worry that there will be no more from AaO, or no more any time soon at least. Has anyone heard anything about this?

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather Lucas | 4 comments The site says 2021 and it’s typically released in March

message 4: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 28 comments As mentioned above, her website says 2021 which is sad but at least we are getting MT. I am happy with a release yearly from either. I would prefer a balance in the releases but maybe she needs certain things to fall in place in the world before A&O to drop.

I have not heard anything about another spinoff...? Any more details you can share? I am intrigued!

message 5: by MiraJane (new)

MiraJane | 10 comments I don’t know how trustworthy Goodreads is, but I found this while looking through her books: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

message 6: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 28 comments Interesting...thanks for sharing!

message 7: by MiraJane (new)

MiraJane | 10 comments No problem 😊