Blazing Readers & Wordy Writers discussion

The Rule of Three (The Rule of Three, #1)
This topic is about The Rule of Three
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive Monthly Book Reads > The Rule of Three: Before Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine, Blazing Reader (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 1797 comments Mod
January's Book of the Month is The Rule of Three by Eric Walters. Even if you aren't reading with us this month, please share your thoughts on the book below! Here are some questions to get you started:

-Have you read this book before? What did you think?
-Are you reading it this month with us?
-What have you heard about this book?

message 2: by Catherine, Blazing Reader (last edited Mar 11, 2018 11:27AM) (new)

I'm going to go request the book from the library! It looks interesting. I'll do my best to fit it in on my crazy-full reading schedule right now.

message 3: by Catherine, Blazing Reader (new)

The library doesn't have it! No! I don't think I'm going to be able to read it. I'm sorry guys.

message 4: by Maggie (new) - added it

Maggie ooohh nuuuuh!! that's so sad ;-; I hate when it happens to me..

message 5: by Maggie (new) - added it

Maggie So yes, for me it's a re-read. :) But then I didn't know this book was a series so that's why I'm reading it a second time, I'll read the other ones after (I don't remember much about it).
I think Eric's writing is awesome! His choice of words make it very easy to read and it flows by.
Except that, I don't remember much, I do know the plot was interesting and I liked the apocalypse thing a lot. It's a book mostly about modern survival without technology and electricity. Soooo interesting and it makes you realize a lot of things about today's generation.

message 6: by Catherine, Blazing Reader (new)

I mean, I could buy it... Is it worth ten dollars?

message 7: by Maggie (new) - added it

Maggie Catherine wrote: "I mean, I could buy it... Is it worth ten dollars?"

Depends on your reading tastes :p tbh I got it for 5-6 dollars on book outlet so... But 10 dollars, I guess so :) if you are into apocalypse, modern survival ya know. But Eric Walters is a great author!

message 8: by Catherine, Blazing Reader (new)

I'm not that into apocalypse.. I don't know. I just bought two books, but I mostly paid for them babysitting the other night.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.