Title: Bette, Unscripted: A Dark Psychological Drama
Author: J.B. Trepagnier
Genre: Literary Fiction
Formats Available: Kindle Unlimited, Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Time Frame: 5 Weeks
Copies Available: 25

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

A damaged former child star

"Thank God, it hasn't affected my looks," she said as she lined her eyes. Bette Poole, once the biggest child star in the world, is struggling at twenty five. She's got the talent for adult roles, but none of the drive. She can't function without cocaine, booze, and opiates and it's affecting her performance on set.

Layers of secrets and psychological damage

Jerry, her agent, makes one last attempt to help her by getting her on a reality TV show. Bette's studio executive father doesn't want to help, but pulls the plug on the first day of shooting. Jerry inserts himself into her life, moving into her apartment to get her sober and working. It's worse than Jerry thought. Bette has secrets upon secrets. Secrets that could bring down half of Hollywood and involve Jerry directly. He just needs her to trust him and talk, unscripted, so he can bring down everyone who has hurt her

Be one of the first 25 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Kindle Unlimited, Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 5 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1557 comments tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com

PDF

message 3: by J.B. (new) - added it

J.B. Trepagnier (jbtrepagnier) sent copy to Tony

Cecily Wolfe | 10 comments Would love to read and review - an epub copy would be great.

Thanks so much!

Ceci
sisterswolfe@gmail.com

message 5: by J.B. (new) - added it

J.B. Trepagnier (jbtrepagnier) I sent a copy to Cecily

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Rose (jencrose) | 4 comments Hi there! This book sounds so interesting! I love to read books with damaged main characters especially if they get it turned around! If you are still looking for reviewers I’d love to help you out!

I prefer mobi files since I do most of my reading on my kindle and kindle app on my phone.

Thank you for your consideration!

Jennifer Rose

jennifer.cannon.rose@gmail.com

message 7: by J.B. (new) - added it

J.B. Trepagnier (jbtrepagnier) mobi sent to Jennifer

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bette, Unscripted (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.B. Trepagnier (other topics)