Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services requested > Content Editing Services - LGBT Material

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Red (new)

Red Hope (redhope) | 3 comments Hi All,

I am looking for an experienced person to do some content editing for my novella. It is a time crunch as I plan to publish at the end of the month. But proofreading has been performed on it already.

The manuscript is a little under 50k words. It is set in Ancient Greece with historical accuracy. And as the topic indicates, it has LGBT content.

Feel free to contact me here or at red_hope1@yahoo.com with your background experience, pricing and turn around.

Thanks!

message 2: by Red (new)

Red Hope (redhope) | 3 comments I have received a few emails about services and pricing for editing. I should have mentioned that the LGBT content is mainly female/female (F/F), some male/female (M/F), and mention of male/male (M/M).

Thank you!

message 3: by Tina (new)

Tina (elaineedits) | 33 comments Hi Red,
I saw your post and it was apparently up two months ago. If you haven't found any one yet I would love to work with you. I have several years of experience. I also have no qualms in with LGBT topics. I have edited for a few successful authors who write erotica in this genre. You can contact me at my business email address elaineeedits@gmail.com to discuss things further. ~Tina E

message 4: by TKSelbach13 (last edited Jul 29, 2019 09:39PM) (new)

TKSelbach13 | 90 comments I have been working as an independent freelance editor for about 8 years. My clients have been very pleased with my work thus far and would certainly be happy to provide recommendations if needed.

I recently achieved my bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, as well as accomplished a Study Abroad program with a focus in writing. I can provide a high attention to detail, the ability to think outside of the box, and an enthusiastic attitude that clients will find quite appealing.

Certifications: Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing
Experience: 8 years of Beta Reading, 2 years of commission work
Rates: $0.05 per word.
Turnaround: 1-3 months

$5 – 100 words
$50 – 1,000 words
$500 – 10,000 words
$5000 – 100,000 words