What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Shattered Glass (Shattered Glass, #1)
This topic is about Shattered Glass
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > M/M A cop get s involved in a case that involves a guy with a younger brother [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mocha Haven | 2 comments The storyline is of a cop who gets involved with a guy who takes care of his younger brother. The "guy" has some sketchy afflictions and a best friend who is no stranger to trouble. The "guy" works in a diner, I believe, hiding his younger brother from social services and is artistic. The little brother shows the cop the bedroom of his older brother and the cop has a better insight of the guy. I remember the brothers moving in with the cop. There is security. The brainy little brother has feelings for his bodyguard but understands that it can't go anywhere until he's older. The guard denies feelings except for one kiss.

There is a chase & shoot out at the end. The younger brother is kidnapped. He helps save himself.

The next book in the series starts with the younger brother returning from college with a secret involving some govt covert op. Also, he is trying to pursue his former bodyguard.

Mocha Haven | 2 comments Mocha Haven wrote: "The storyline is of a cop who gets involved with a guy who takes care of his younger brother. The "guy" has some sketchy afflictions and a best friend who is no stranger to trouble. The "guy" work..."

Thank you in advance! ☺

Khaoula (coukiza) | 34 comments Mocha Haven wrote: "The storyline is of a cop who gets involved with a guy who takes care of his younger brother. The "guy" has some sketchy afflictions and a best friend who is no stranger to trouble. The "guy" work..."

aaaaaa found it :D it's Shattered Glass

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36865 comments Mod
Hopefully Mocha Haven will confirm.

Khaoula (coukiza) | 34 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Hopefully Mocha Haven will confirm."

I have sent her a message when i found the book, but euh she didn't reply!

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36865 comments Mod
Mocha Haven did shelve "Shattered Glass" in April 2013 which is prior to this query. Has anyone else read it and can confirm Khaoula's suggestion?

Aerulan | 1172 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Mocha Haven did shelve "Shattered Glass" in April 2013 which is prior to this query. Has anyone else read it and can confirm Khaoula's suggestion?"

I read Shattered Glass a few years ago. It's a pretty damn close fit, and a couple things that aren't quite right -it's the younger brother who's artistic not the older "works at diner" brother could just be that the OP wasn't that clear who they're talking about in that sentence. Pretty much everything else matches though.

Lobstergirl I'll second the ID if you wanna move this to solved.