YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Opinions on a book-based "lootcrate" idea

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (kenderhearted) | 1 comments Hello! Has anyone out there heard of LootCrate? Basically, once a month a goody box shows up at your house with "nerdy" memorabilia - Tee-shirts, stickers, action figures, etc. It costs roughly $20/month including shipping and promise $40 worth of swag and treasures. I am wondering how popular a book/reading themed goody box would be. If there was one dedicated to Young Adult Fiction and each month there was a theme (say, strong female leads, dystopia, etc.), would you be interested in it? Other items in the box would include bookmarks, book lights, jewelry related to popular books, brand new books and used books, ebook downloads, and more.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being "Sucky" and 10 being "DO IT NOW," what do you rate this idea? What would you call it?

message 2: by Irene (new)

Irene (raenne) | 4929 comments There already is a goodiebox for books. I can't remember the name right now, but I know that the booktuber Bookables gets it, I've seen it on her channel.

Personally, I prefer buying my own books and getting what I want, but then again, I don't really care as long as it's not international :)

message 3: by Tati (new)

Tati | 10171 comments I'd love it! I'd say it's an 8 for me, but because I wouldn't have where to put that many books

message 4: by Tati (new)

Tati | 10171 comments Yeah, it would be a miracle if it shipped to Brazil, where there is no good offer of YA books in English (I don't really like translations)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.