Addicted to You (Addicted, #1) Addicted to You question

What are your thoughts on this series?
Amanda Grantom Amanda Jul 23, 2014 01:07PM
Addicted to You (Addicted, #1) by Krista Ritchie I was just wondering if anyone has read this series... and any thoughts on if I should start it or not...Thanks

Michelle °O° (last edited Jul 23, 2014 01:18PM ) Jul 23, 2014 01:18PM   0 votes
It was a really good series. It dealt with the unpleasant side of sex addiction but was written in a way that was great. And you won't be able to help fall in love with Lo♥!

I like it. It's pretty good. I'm not a fan about the whole......situation with Rose and Lily in Hothouse Flower though. I won't say because I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. But I man it's a good series despite clashing with my personal opinion. I don't know if I am going to stick around for the ending though. I think I'll be done with the series after reading Thrive or Addicted After All.

Amanda Grantom thanks so much...
Jul 24, 2014 06:08AM

I've read the series so far and I like the story a lot. I'm not really sure I want to read Hothouse Flower, only because I'm not interested in Ryke and Daisy's relationship. I do have an issue with them that keeps me from reading the book. Is it really necessary before I move on to Thrive? I love Lily and Lo and I want to get back to their story, but if I really need to read Hothouse I will.

I've read all the books and loved them all! All 5*s! I wasn't the biggest Ryke & Daisy fan either but I ended up really enjoying their book. To be honest when I first heard there were going to be spin offs I wasn't even sure I wanted to read Kiss The Sky either...but it was worth it just to see Lily & Lo and then I ended up really understanding and falling for Rose/Connor and Daisy/Ryke.

Great series!

I have read all of the books in the Addicted series and enjoyed every single one of them! All 5*s! I can't believe we are so close to an end now, it is one of those series that doesn't drag on so I'm so sad that we're nearing the end. To everyone who hasn't started the series yet, go on, I highly recommend it :)

I just finished Addicted for Now, and what I really love about this series is how real, conflicted, and flawed the characters are. Despite their privileged upringing, they're as neurotic/ problematic as the next person, and it's clear growing up with a lot of money brings with it it' s own set of problems. What' s great is that you want them all to overcome, to succeed, to find happiness,and to be redeemed. From Lo and Lily, the over-achievers Rose and Connor, the wild cards that are Daisy and Ryke, and even, Jonathan Hale. Despite their flaws, all throughout their messy lives, they have each others' back,they are each others' rock. In life, i guess deep in our hearts, that' s what we all really yearn for, family. That's what they' ve become for each other.

A hell lot better series than fifty shades

If you are fan of docile, confused and needy women....read on. Lily needs work, she is struggling with her addiction and the writers make it painfully clear that she is going through. Personally, I'm really into strong character leads and I found myself rolling my eyes quiet a bit a Lily. Lo, though, OMG...love him, so for him alone, I want to read it...Lily not so much!

I've read the series and it's my most favorite. This is the only book series where I really felt connected with the characters. I love every single one of them. You will not only feel the couples but also their relationships with the people around them. The addiction may turn off some readers but the Ritchie sisters are so so good that the books were written really well. All the published books in the series are 5 stars for me and I seriously cannot wait to read the pending ones and the new series connected to this one.

Erika, I just finished Thrive and I haven't read Hothouse Flower either. I just don't like Ryke and Daisy and I'm not sure I want to read a book that just revolves around them.

Erika At least it's not just me. I have an issue with Daisy and Ryke. Do you feel like you there were parts of the puzzle missing for you? I heard you get a ...more
Jul 25, 2014 06:34AM

I enjoyed the 1st book never got to finish 2nd book. But what put me off is the addition theme. Ok I get the main couple addictions daisy as well. But roses being a Virgin is not a addiction and the married sister what addition does she have?. I just found it silly and cheesy that they all had additions. What's up with that.