Throttle Me (Men of Inked, #1) Throttle Me discussion

Sibling Series

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica So im reading Throttle Me and i love the siblings in it. I love having sibling series and i have read several and just cant get enough... Anyone got any book ideas about brothers and sister that go in a series. I have read several but cant think of them all off hand. Any and all suggestions will be appreciated :)

Jodie Kate McCarthy's Give Me series follows siblings. Only finished the first book so far but liked it.

Sawyer Bennet's Off series follows sibs/cousins.

Cherrie Lynn's Ross Siblings series was enjoyable.

Kristen Proby's With me series is also good. Gotta love the Montgomery siblings.

Faith Andrews' Grayson Siblings series is another. 2nd book is slated for Sept release.

Cindy READ HOOK ME

message 5: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Oh i have read them all. Waiting on the newest one. I love this group of siblings.

Cindy ME TOOOOO

Cindy The new book is out...Throttled

Cindy K.J. Bell has a series of sibling books. I've read the first two and they were awesome. You will need some klennex.

message 9: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Oh I will defiantly check her out right now. thanks

Anita Reid Men of Steel....4 Sexy Ass brothers from New Jersey!!!

message 11: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Cindy wrote: "K.J. Bell has a series of sibling books. I've read the first two and they were awesome. You will need some klennex."

Ohhh I just looked up K.J Bell and that series looks amazing. Thanks for the suggestion. I have so many new books coming out this weekend. I swear im never going to catch up :)

Anita Reid Me too.. I need a months vacation on St. Bart with grey goose and juice or coconut water yo catch. I'm losing sleep trying to catch-up on my reading.

message 13: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Anita wrote: "Me too.. I need a months vacation on St. Bart with grey goose and juice or coconut water yo catch. I'm losing sleep trying to catch-up on my reading."

Oh goodness I thought I was the only one doing that. For the last 2 weekends I have stayed up till 5am finishing a book. Well worth it but Im paying for it at work LOL... But I have LA Casey's books coming out and then Kelly Elliott's on Tuesday and she is my all time fav... my good reads list is never going to go down at this rate.

message 14: by Cindy (last edited Sep 02, 2014 05:39AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cindy Kelly Elliott's book "without you" is awesome. I love her books

message 15: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Anything Kelly Elliott writes is just phenomonal. She is such a talented writer.

Jodie Just finished KJ Bell's series & loved it. Haven't read anything by Kelly Elliot so I'll have to check her out

Cindy For Kelly Elliot read the wanted series first.

Cindy The next book of the Throttle series is out. Resist Me.

message 19: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Yes the Wanted series started me on the path to LOVE her. And i read Resist Me the day it came out. IT was Amazing as well. Chelle Bliss hasnt disappointed me whatsoever in her books.

Anita Reid Im reading Throttle with City and Suzy now..

Cindy The new book of the series is out...Resist me.

Anita Reid By whome?

Vashti Tierney O'Malley has a series with brothers and a sister called THE KNIGHT BROTHERS,4 books so far,but not the sisters

message 24: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Vashti wrote: "Tierney O'Malley has a series with brothers and a sister called THE KNIGHT BROTHERS,4 books so far,but not the sisters"

Thanks. I added that series to the TBR. They look really good. Thanks!

Cindy Chelle Bliss is the author of the Throttle Series. Just finished Resist Me...James is friggin hot.....

message 26: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica James is more than HOT... NO words for him. But i still love me some Gallo Men more though LOL

Cindy Me too...lol

Rebecka I really enjoyed this series, and it's been completed so no waiting for the next one to come out. First Class Family The Complete Collection (First Class Novels, #1-9) by A.J. Harmon

This is my other favorite family series and there are more to come. Tall, Tatted and Tempting (The Reed Brothers, #1) by Tammy Falkner (this is the first of the series).

message 29: by Emma (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emma The until series by Aurora Rose Reynolds. The Mayson's are hot!!