Christian Authors & Readers discussion

Melchisedec: A Character Study
This topic is about Melchisedec
Going Deeper in Your Faith > Giveaway - "Melchisedec - A Character Study"

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Robert Dallmann (robert_dallmann) | 165 comments Melchisedec - A Character Study

I am currently running a giveaway of this book. The contest ends August 20th.

Enter to win! (5 copies will be given away)

The High Priesthood of Jesus Christ is patterned after the Order of Melchisedec. Obviously, this is an important fact.

Bible Facts About Melchisedec:

* Melchisedec is a "mysterious" Bible character.
* He is mentioned by name only twice in the Old Testament.
* The entire chapter of Hebrews 7 is centered on Him.
* He is named in only three books of the Bible.
* On seven occasions the Bible tells us that Jesus is a Priest after the order of Melchisedec.

For more information about the book, click here:

http://www.christ-like.net/melchisede...

Robert Dallmann (robert_dallmann) | 165 comments This book has received some very good reviews on Amazon. Here is a link to the Amazon page...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BGTGJS6

Here is what one reviewer wrote...

Great Bible Study on Melchisedec! - By Tracy

I was excited and had high anticipation while reading this book. I have been a Christian for over twenty years and Melchisedec has always been a character in the Bible I never really could figure out.

After just a few chapters in this book, the evidence presented made perfect sense. While this person from the Old Testament does not affect our salvation, understanding who he is can help our walk with God.

I found this book very interesting and very much Biblically based.

Robert Dallmann (robert_dallmann) | 165 comments Melchisedec - A Character Study

For anyone interested in this book, there is a Giveaway of this book running until August 20th. Enter Here for a chance to win:

Melchisedec - A Character Study - Giveaway Page

Here is one of the reviews this book has received on Amazon.com

An Excellent Study

This book sheds light on a mysterious character in the Bible who is only mentioned a handful of times.

What this book truly underlines, is that everything in the Bible is significant - even things only mentioned a time or two.

The author ties OT and NT passages together very well, and the use of Strong's Numbers helps to clarify his points. An excellent read for students of the Bible and all Christians.

Robert Dallmann (robert_dallmann) | 165 comments ONLY SEVEN MORE DAYS - Giveaway Ends August 20th!

Enter SOON for a chance to win a FREE copy!

Here is an Amazon.com review of Melchisedec - A Character Study

Very Good

I rate this book 5 stars. Lots if information back up with the Word. I would say every one needs to read this book!

I am giving away five copies of this book and the giveaway runs until August 20th.

Click Below for details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win:

Book Giveaway page: Melchisedec - A Character Study

Robert Dallmann (robert_dallmann) | 165 comments ONLY THREE MORE DAYS - Giveaway Ends August 20th!

Enter SOON for a chance to win a FREE copy!

Here is an Amazon.com review of Melchisedec - A Character Study

The case is made!

This is a great resource about a subject that I had heretofore not been familiar with. The most interesting thing I discovered is the overwhelming evidence of Melchisedec's Christ-like qualities. I came away from the study being thoroughly convinced. This book, although it is not long in its actual length, provides the scriptural punch I like to see from someone who writes about the Lord. Well done!

I am giving away five copies of this book and the giveaway runs until August 20th.

Robert Dallmann (robert_dallmann) | 165 comments TODAY IS THE LAST DAY
TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY!

Enter NOW for a chance to win a FREE copy!