Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

Willing Captive
This topic is about Willing Captive
Buddy Read: WILLING CAPTIVE

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Belkis (new) - added it

Belkis (bminaya) | 8313 comments Love Belle Aurora's writing so cannot wait to start reading this one!

Tracy | 7239 comments Mod
I've only read Raw but heard this was really good. Can't wait. This weekend, right?

message 3: by Belkis (new) - added it

Belkis (bminaya) | 8313 comments Yup sweetie :) and I'll give you a heads up if I can start it sooner.

message 4: by Belkis (new) - added it

Belkis (bminaya) | 8313 comments I also want to read her Friend-Zoned books too. They're supposed to be really good so maybe we'll read them together in the future :)

OK good, this one looks really interesting.

Paula (littledarling2012) | 621 comments Eeeeeep, you'll love the book. It is spectacular.

message 7: by Belkis (new) - added it

Belkis (bminaya) | 8313 comments Thanks Paula :) we're excited to read it!!!

message 8: by Belkis (new) - added it

Belkis (bminaya) | 8313 comments Ok Tracy so we're on to start this tomorrow sweetie. I'll start it in the evening once I get home from work :)

Me to Belkis.

message 10: by Belkis (new) - added it

Belkis (bminaya) | 8313 comments Great :)

Have you guys started this? I think I'm missing something. I'm on chapter 6 and nothing. Where is Paula? I need to ask her a few things.

I may not remember Raw as well as I thought but it doesn't feel like the same person writing. Does anyone else have thoughts?

Paula (littledarling2012) | 621 comments I am here. Ask away!!!

Paula wrote: "I am here. Ask away!!!"

Hey Paula! OK so it is extremely funny cause seriously who gets kidnapped and acts like that and I know its nothing like Raw but so far it's just an OK romance. So *holding breath* does something really awesome happen soon?

Oh Paula, I am on chapter 7 where they had to leave

Cheryl (Gwyneiira's Book Blog) (gwyneiira) | 10 comments THIS BOOK IS AWEEEEEEEEESOME :3 There are teary bits though, prepare tissues.

Oh thanks Cheryl.

I'm on chapter 15 and things between Lily and NOx are getting heated. Belkis, where are you? I am still struggling with Lily though. I know she's 23 but she acts 17 and I get that she had been sheltered but I feel she is also very immature.

OK I'm finished.

message 19: by Belkis (new) - added it

Belkis (bminaya) | 8313 comments crap! oh Tracy :(

message 20: by Belkis (new) - added it

Belkis (bminaya) | 8313 comments can I just say that my kid is running me ragged! she refuses to give me any time at all!! omg! I'm seriously exhausted :( I started this one a little while ago once we got home Tracy. I'm so so sorry *sigh* miss my reading time.

message 21: by Belkis (new) - added it

Belkis (bminaya) | 8313 comments I'll get this read though promise.. I thought that my daughter would spend more time with her friends but no, she's just starved for me and home time cuddles. Guess she really missed us while away at school.

Don't be sorry Belkis. She won't be doing that much longer and you need to enjoy it. If it were my son I would do the same thing. If it were my daughter I would faint cause she has never been that way with me. Haha

message 23: by Belkis (new) - added it

Belkis (bminaya) | 8313 comments Thanks Tracy :) reading time is indeed a very hard thing to find lately LOL!

message 24: by Belkis (new) - added it

Belkis (bminaya) | 8313 comments Did you like this book?

Well I'm not sure. So since I'm not sure I probably didn't. It had it's moments but the MC acted 15 instead of 23.

message 26: by Belkis (new) - added it

Belkis (bminaya) | 8313 comments UGH! Hmmm... doesn't sound quite as appealing then darling :( I'm sorry that I wasn't a good buddy doing this read. I'll probably not rush to read it then at this point. Maybe a few days once we get through our next buddy read which really sounds promising hahahaha!