Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Andrew~Flo

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 244 comments hoping that Mr. MOD would join Goodreads to play with me.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 244 comments There were five ancient civilization known to men. Great cities that raised up and then utterly fall to give way to yet another blooming civilization. The first of these was Egypt, said to be ruled by the descendants of the sun god Ra, it was lush and great. But as rich and powerful as it is the city crumbled when the great pharaoh was robbed by his slaves. Once a great and powerful city full of architectural sites, became just another trade center living off with the help of the world. The next came Babylon. I was great with their warrior king Alexander who almost conquered the world. But as the king dies the glory and luster of the civilization perished with him. Persia was the most twisted of all. Magic and bizarre being rose as the king ruled. He consorted with witches and demons to have much power to control most of the land, but united Greece stopped the tyranny of this civilization to start it's democracy. Our story began at this time. Greece with its gods can never be stopped with its religious and democratic rules. Royals would held their festivals to honor their gods but in doing so they just let the world show who utterly dominant their devotion can be. But all of their merrymaking was put to a stop as yet another civilization started it's ascend into clamming their spot. Rome. The power of war was with its side as it drove royals to their knees selling them to slavery. One of the victims of this trade was a princess, her name was Sariah the youngest of King Bailey, ruler of the southern lands of Greece. His kingdom was the first to fall into the hands of the foreign conqueror as he has no sons but only daughters to succeed his reign. All of his daughters except his little Sariah, was surrendered to the goddess Athena by their mother as priestesses therefore he has no daughters to marry off to a fine royal men to become his successor. Only his daughter Sariah was his hope, but that chance never came as he saw his daughter being carried off to unknown lands to be with her new master as a sex slave.

Listen to me, I've taught you to fight, to handle swords, to ride, but my child, forget every wisdom I taught you. You have to look innocent in their eyes so that you'll be sold to a great man. You are a princess and a virgin, you are of great price. I taught you to manipulate men's thoughts. Use this talent of yours and come back to this lands. Do not forget these lands. It is yours.

Those words always woke her slumber. Those were the words uttered to her by her father before she was sold to the highest bidder. She couldn't do a thing as she stood a top a stool in a room surrounded by men bidding gold upon gold for her. The highest bidder won of course, and he is bringing her to a land she know nothing of. She was in a heart of a caravan traveling inside a desert. a little tent atop a huge camel secured her as prisoner and saved her from the sight of men outside.

She looked around for the pouch of water and found it near her feet. It's the only thing keeping her alive before the man who bought her decides to feed her with dried fruits at dusk. They've been travelling for weeks, she knows because she counted her meals. Tonight was her twentieth meal.

It was very hot inside her little tent but she was sure the temperature outside was worse. So, she just kept quiet and prayed for the goddess Athena to deliver her from the hell this war has brought her.

"We will be at Egypt soon, girl. You will meet our master after you are cleansed from your vile and filth. Eat." the man who bought her was very arrogant and secretive about their rout. But hearing him named their destination, she was informed that she can never escape from her fate. The fate of a slave girl.

message 3: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Engelhardt | 8 comments It was night in the desert as the nomads looked towards the slave camp. They had been following it for days, knowing that the wealth was not in their wares, but the slaves that it carried. They knew that they would be beneficial to the Egyptian empire. And these nomads would not have it. They were a ragtag bunch, most being former slaves of Rome, Egypt, and Greece. They knew the bite of the whips and the treatment of the captors firsthand. Each was a wanted criminal as well, for they had killed their masters to gain their freedom. And all were hardened warriors, seeing as their leader taught them how to fight, but he was not any man from the area, for his skin was lighter and his figure stockier. "So, what do they have?" The chieftan asks his scouts. The first scout, Ibrahim, looks at him and answers, "It looks like a caravan of slaves, Adalwin." Adalwin looks at the second scout and asks, "Have they set up camp?" The second scout, a Greek man named Alexander, looks up at the chieftan and nods. Adalwin looks at his men and says, "We move in and kill them tonight. Remember, stealth is key to this battle."
The scouts nod and go down to the other warriors about the raid. Adalwin looks over the hill and that is when he sees her. It is only a glimpse, but he is immediately captivated by her beauty. He thanks the gods that he is still young and heads back to camp, his resolve stronger than it has been in years.
As it grows darker, they get ready to attack, their eyes filled steely and filled with confidence. Adalwin looks at his fellow men and says, "We attack in a few hours. We are to be swift and silent. Leave no slaver alive and steal only what is useful or can be sold in a town." The nomads nod and pull out their swords, ready to quench their blades bloodlust. They sneak into the slavers camp, their knowledge of the terrain used to their advantage, and wait for the guards make their rounds. As soon as they are behind them, the men slit their throats, the slaver blood staining the desert sand. They then go into tent after tent, killing the slavers and freeing the slaves, for that is the way of this nomadic tribe.
Meanwhile, Adalwin is looking for the tent of the beauty he saw earlier in the night. He then hears a womans scream and heads to to the source of the scream. He hears the scream again as he gets closer to the source. He then hears the sounds of a woman protesting in Greek and the laughter of a Egyptian. He enters the tent and is enraged by what he sees. Inside, the Egyptian is coming near the beauty, his eyes full of anger and bloodlust. In his hands he holds the cat and ninetails, it already slick with the young womans blood. Adalwin yells and bashes into the Egyptian slaver, knocking him to the ground. The slaver gets up and looks at his attacker. "You will make me a lot of money." The slaver says as he readies his whip. Adalwin looks at the slaver, his eyes full of rage and hatred. The slaver attacks first, but his flogging tool is caught by Adalwin, who yanks it out of the Egyptian's hand and tosses it to the ground.
The Egyptian looks at Adalwin, his eyes growing in fear at the sheer ferocity of his opponent. Adalwin comes closer and chops,off the slaver's head, and it rolls to the side of the Greek beauty. He picks it up and takes it outside. He looks for a spear and places it on the blade. He then jams it into the ground, leaving a warning to other slavers. Ibrahim, his body covered in the enemies blood, walks up to his chieftan and says, "The slavers are all dead and the spoils have been loaded onto carts. What are we to do with the slaves?"
Adalwin looks out into the desert and says, "Get them assembled. I will let them decide their fate." It is then that the Greek beauty comes out of the tent. She looks at her saviour and is astonished by his size, both in height as well as muscle. She also notices that he is fairer skinned than the men she has seen. She then looks at his face and sees that his eyes are a light blue and his hair a dark brown.
Adalwin looks over at the slave and says, "You are now free. You have a choice, either you can stay with us, or you can go your own way. But be warned, this place is filled with dangers and evil men. The choice is yours."

message 4: by Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (last edited Jul 27, 2014 05:40PM) (new)

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 244 comments ((you can not roleplay my character...))

Sariah was not afraid to be hurt. Her father taught her how to fight. But being whipped was different than sword fighting. The slaver in charged of her was in panic wanting them to escape the raid going on outside that when she was too slow, he started whipping her. Apparently bringing her alive to her master was more important than his life. "Your death would cause me my head." the man hissed with thick Egyptian accent. His whipped collided once more with her skin making her cower further from him.

"Stop! I'll do as you wish!" She said in her native tongue trying to control her body from it's pain reflexes. But the man wasn't satisfied with her words that he was going to whip her yet again. But before he could do so, a tall man entered bashing the slaver away from her. It was a relief for her, but she doubt that the Egyptian can take that man down. Because if this was a street fight happening in the alley of her kingdom, she'd place her gold to the taller and fairer man rather than the slaver.

He looked rather barbaric and strange with garments the likes of those men passing by her tent. He is as stranger on these lands as much as she was but his grace as he yields and use the sword was unmeasurable. He was sure and certain with his every move and was devilishly handsome as he caught the whip with his very hand with a smirk upon his face. She'd never seen any man be face to face with death and not show fear except him.

With one swing of his sword he cut the head off her slaver and placed if atop a spear like barbarians do to their kill. She knows men like him, slave raiders and thieves. But she was saved by them, should she be grateful?

She stepped out of the tent for the first time of her captivity. She looked up towards the sky to study the stars. She was taught by her father a lot about navigation for they would travel mostly by seas. And judging by the looks of the stars, she was a long way from her home. She heard him talking but she was not paying attention. she was planning her return to her country.

"you are not of us but you speak our tongue." she said absently, but his warning made her cautious, dangers and evil men was not something she needed. So, instead to travelling alone, she looked at the man and took one of her gold pins making her golden curls to be loose down on her shoulders. Her emerald eyes collided with his sapphires as she presented him with her treasure.

"This was a gift to me by a Spartan prince. If you bring me to him, I'm sure you'll be rewarded greatly." she said. The prince was her suitor and she knows she'll be safe under his care. The only hope she has now is for this man to take her to him.

message 5: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Engelhardt | 8 comments Adalwin look at the gold pins, knowing well they came from Sparta. For her to have these meant only one thing. She was of royalty and it was not his place to interfere. He looked her down and noticed she needed a good cleaning and some better clothing if she was to survive. Adalwin looked at his men and said, "We have got what we needed, let us go home. Many of you miss your families, and many of you wish to relax." A thunderous roar came from the slaves and bandits.
I then hold out my hand to the young slave. "I will take you to Sparta, for there I need to speak to someone. If you grab my hand, you are accepting my offer." She does and Adalwin says, "Off to home." He then kicks his horse and away they go.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 244 comments ((Can you post longer please?sorry i kinda need more from his point.))

message 7: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Engelhardt | 8 comments (yeah.)

message 8: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Engelhardt | 8 comments Adalwin look at the gold pins, knowing well they came from Sparta. For her to have these meant only one thing. She was of royalty and it was not his place to interfere. He looked her down and noticed she needed a good cleaning and some better clothing if she was to survive. Adalwin looked at his men and said, "We have got what we needed, let us go home. Many of you miss your families, and many of you wish to relax." A thunderous roar came from the slaves and bandits.
I then hold out my hand to the young slave. "I will take you to Sparta, for there I need to speak to someone. If you grab my hand, you are accepting my offer." She does and Adalwin says, "Off to home." He then kicks his horse and away they go. As they ride, Adalwin thinks about his homeland, and how she would be happy there, but at the same point, she would be miserable since she does not know their native tongue.
They head back to the nomad campground, the place looking like a unseemly sight amongst the desert. She then notices that there are no women amongst the flock of tents. "We do not bring women to battle, but they are trained like the men. If you are to be married to a Spartan, I suggest you do the same." Sariah laughs, and Adalwin gets curious, but quells it up soon enough. He heads to his tent, gets off his horse, and helps Sariah down as well. He then leads her inside and sets about the task of bathing her, for she was covered in blood, dirt, and sweat.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 244 comments Sariah noticed that the little camp was well protected. And the man she was with seemed to be the leader. She after all had been around men all her life due to the fact that she alone is the heiress to her father's throne. She wasn't some helpless little princess who would be safely tucked away from any battle. When her kingdom fell, she was with her father's generals fighting to defend the castle's keep. She was the one responsible for the women and children. She fought the battle as they flee using the secret tunnels under the castle towards the mountains leading to Sparta. And it made her laugh when he suggest her learning to fight. She was born with the blood of a ruler, she will fight a man's battle because she can. She was just looking as innocent as she is because of her father's orders. She even shed tears as the auction was held. She was the highest priced treasure of the kingdom--the princess. And this man is ridiculing himself as her suggest her learning the ways of a swordsman or a spear wielder. She can easily shoot an arrow further away against their kingdom's best archer, handling sword was child's play for her.

Her hair was even more loose after their ride towards the raider's camp, so, she decided to just let it down. Golden curls cascaded down covering her middle thighs. She always wore it on a braid but having it loose made her look vulnerable and desirable into men's eyes. It made her look feminine in fact that it could easily shadow her mischievous streak.

As he lead her inside one of the tents she notices how the slaver's blood has crusted on her dress robe. Her once silky white clothing was now beige due to the desert sand. And her body was sticky because of days without bathing. "You are going to bathe me?" she asked in her native tongue looking at him with one brow higher than the other. "It is forbidden for a man to touch an unwed lady much less a princess as I am to be touched by any man other than my husband. Or rather my soon to be bridegroom." her tone showed her authority and she angled her chin higher, looking at him with determination. Yes, she was sold to a slaver but she will not back down when she herself knows that she hired this man to deliver her to her prince. (who turned out to be the one who sold their kingdom to the romans. FYI)

message 10: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Engelhardt | 8 comments I look at the woman and see that she has a determined look on her face. "Now that we are alone, you can drop the facade. I know a warrior when I see one." Her face becomes one of shock. "Yes. I see the way of the warrior runs through you. I know you could have handled that slaver, yet you didn't. We have no secrets here, lady. And everyone pulls their own weight, whether it be in combat or daily life."
Adalwin then heads over to a large pot and starts a fire under it, warming the water inside. He then heads over to his pack and gets out some small pants, a short white shirt, and a belt. "Sorry, don't have any undergarments for you miss." He lies them on his mat and goes to test the water. He sees that its hot. "Now if said miss would please get out of her garments, I shall begin to wash you."
Sariah looks at him in disbelief, the gall of this barbarian! "You are not the one I am marrying. You shall not touch me!" He laughs at her and says, "You need a good scrubbing, and I shall do it." He then grabs her and takes the dress off himself. He heads over to the pot and pulls out a rag. He then puts it on her skin and starts to wipe her down. She sighs as he sets about this task, her muscles relaxing and her worries melting away. He gets to her back and starts to massage it.
Her body tenses up. Adalwin shakes his head and says, "Relax. I am not trying to seduce you. I just need to get your muscles relaxed so you can fight." She nods and he continues. As he massages her, a shade of pink comes across her face. Adalwin, now satisfied with the massage he gave her, wrings out the towel and rinses it. He then goes back to washing her, this time her torso. The two continue in this fashion until she is fully clean. " Now was that so hard?" Adalwin says. Sariah shakes her head. "Next, we need to cut those locks down some, or I could put it into a braid. The choice is yours. But either way the hair is getting washed." Adalwin says.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 244 comments ((PLEASE STOP USING MY CHARACTER...you can observe her or describe the way she looks but never ever make her do anything say anything or whatever! this is the last time i'll be warning you. if you do that again i'll stop replying.))

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 244 comments A princess can never let any man touch her in anyway possible. So, it was as if she was under a compulsion that she let him wash her.

Observing the stars it was unlikely that they are out of the Arab countries. Therefore this man can be doing this an excuse of seeing a woman naked. What she knew about these countries is that they do not allow any man see their women. And that they can marry any bride they want as long as they can pay the parents of that woman. That was why men in those areas were perverted that they'd take a man rather than a woman. And this man can easily be taking advantage of her.

"I can wash my hair. No one is to touch my hair for Athena forbids it." She said in a mere whisper. "Please let me do this on my own now or be cursed by my goddess." If this man would protest from her request she swear on Athena's feet that she'll slit the man's throat.

message 13: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Engelhardt | 8 comments Adalwin shrugs his shoulders, for he had turned his back on his gods a long time ago, and left the tent. He looked at the moon and thought to himself, "I shall take her to Sparta, but that is where our paths differ. I will make it back to my clan, and from there we shall make plans, plans to attack Rome and destroy it and succeed where the slave Spartacus failed."
He wanders around a bit, the seeds of revenge firmly being planted in his mind. For Adalwin was not saved by kind hearted men, but by his own two hands. He has a flashback to his master lying dead at his feet, a pool of blood around him caused by his blade. He was laughing at his masters agony, for he was the one who caused it. His mind came back to reality, and he headed back into his tent, noticing the woman to have cleaned her hair and put it into a braid. "I am going to bed." Adalwin says as he removes his shirt, and that's when his scars show. His back was covered in them, some short and some deep. As for his body, it was a bit on the stocky side, but you could tell there was muscle there. "Before I rest, I did not mean to make you feel uncomfortable before. It was just faster that way." Adalwin goes over to his mat and gets settled.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 244 comments Sariah had her fair share of fighting. she had her first sword scar at the age of four while practicing with her father. Every scar was a memory but the deepest ones are those buried in her heart. She witnessed the fall of her kingdom. She was not scar free when that battle occurred but she almost died in sight of her people being killed by those romans. She wept when her men was sold to slavery. And the most painful of all was seeing her father being dragged by his new master--the head of the roman generals.

She was the last to be auctioned out, for she was the most cherished treasure that they could find. She saw many bidders from all over the lands. How can man accept slavery? In Greece they had slaves, but they would be treated rightly by her father. Maybe that was why they were the first to fall, for their kingdom was against the gladiator fights. His father never wanted to put up those stadiums for the blood thirsty enjoyment of the masses. Seeing the death of men was just not right. But her soon to be husband was pretty much into those games. It was as if blood splattered on the pavement of those stadiums was their fuel.

Sariah saw his scars. She knew then what kind of person had saved him from the slaver. She was saved by a self-freed man. No wonder they would raid slave traders. And she doubt that he'll ran from his words.

She waited until his breath was even before she sat on the other side of the tent to sleep. Of course she made sure to hold a little dagger she found in the tent when he went outside for protection's sake. It had been a long night for her. Her emerald eyes slowly shut as slumber dragged her down to sweet rest.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 244 comments Sariah had her fair share of fighting. she had her first sword scar at the age of four while practicing with her father. Every scar was a memory but the deepest ones are those buried in her heart. She witnessed the fall of her kingdom. She was not scar free when that battle occurred but she almost died in sight of her people being killed by those romans. She wept when her men was sold to slavery. And the most painful of all was seeing her father being dragged by his new master--the head of the roman generals.

She was the last to be auctioned out, for she was the most cherished treasure that they could find. She saw many bidders from all over the lands. How can man accept slavery? In Greece they had slaves, but they would be treated rightly by her father. Maybe that was why they were the first to fall, for their kingdom was against the gladiator fights. His father never wanted to put up those stadiums for the blood thirsty enjoyment of the masses. Seeing the death of men was just not right. But her soon to be husband was pretty much into those games. It was as if blood splattered on the pavement of those stadiums was their fuel.

Sariah saw his scars. She knew then what kind of person had saved him from the slaver. She was saved by a self-freed man. No wonder they would raid slave traders. And she doubt that he'll ran from his words.

She waited until his breath was even before she sat on the other side of the tent to sleep. Of course she made sure to hold a little dagger she found in the tent when he went outside for protection's sake. It had been a long night for her. Her emerald eyes slowly shut as slumber dragged her down to sweet rest.

message 16: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Engelhardt | 8 comments Eight hours later, Adalwin woke up. He looked over at Sariah and noticed that she was still asleep. He then noticed the dagger and made a mental note to not make her angry. He heads over to the wineskin and takes a long drink, for this was part of his morning routine. He goes back over to his mat and packs it up, knowing that they are only a days ride to his city.

It is in that city that he shall get all the supplies he needs for the long trek to Greece. Sure they are gonna have to make a few stops along the way, and procure a boat, but that should not be a problem. Adalwin looks at the greek beauty and thinks about his decision he made last night. Should he tell her, or should he just let her live her life? He decides he will think on it.

Adalwin then goes about making breakfast for the two, making it more palatable to her tastes since she is probably not used to such heavy meals in the morning. He gets out some fruit, a few slices of meat, and some bread and lays them out on a plate for her.

He then goes to make himself some food from his people, which is very heavy. "If only I had some eggs to go with this." He says to himself as he finishes preparing his meal. Once done, he heads over to his bag and gets a sword of this land out and puts it by her, as well as some clothes that will suit her well in these lands.

"Sariah, wake up. We are to leave this place and head to my city today." Adalwin says as he heads out of the tent to get the horse ready. As he passes, he finds Ibrahim next to a slave that they had rescued the night before. "Adalwin, this is Cero, he is from the roman army. He wishes to serve under you." Adalwin looks at this man and says, "What makes you think that you can serve under me?" Cero looks at Adalwin and says, "Well, I have expertise as a roman soldier and I-" But he is cut off when Adalwin stabs him. Adalwin comes up to his face and says, "I need no help or mercy from some Roman. I freed myself and now have people that I have to protect. And I swore to myself that Rome will fall. But it will not be by any help from Roman scum." He pulls out the sword and watches the Roman die at his feet. Ibrahim looks at Adalwin and says, "Nice answer. I am glad to serve under you." Adalwin looks at Ibrahim and says, "We are a democracy Ibrahim, not like them. You should best remember that." Ibrahim nods and says, "And what of the Greek woman?"

Adalwin looks back to the tent and says, "I will take her to Sparta personally." Ibrahim looks at Adalwin in disbelief, "And you are to abandon your people?" Adalwin looks back to Ibrahim and says, "No, you are to look after them. I need to go to my lands, for there I will find the warriors I need to defeat Rome." Ibrahim nods, knowing that this is not his fight.

Adalwin excuses himself and heads back to the tent, curious to see if Sariah is up or not.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 244 comments He gave her men's clothes. She can see that there are not other women in the area but she did not see the reason why it had to be thrice her size. She believed that her body is bigger than most women her stature but could not this man see that she can never wear such huge garments unless he wants her shoulders and other womanly parts seen. She started dressing herself but seeing her reflection in a shiny piece of silver shield--one of those spoils he must have taken for his own, she could say that the clothing did not fit her. She looked odd and the fact that she is a female is seen because of her face. She had a very pretty face to be garbed in a man's clothes.

She wanted to protest but seeing that he is talking to someone her manners kicked in, not bother a MAN talking to another MAN. She waited for him to go inside the tent. "What did you ever think that these clothing could hide the fact that I am a woman. and could you please ask someone else to lend me their extra clothes. This size doesn't fit me. It'll be a burden for me while wielding a sword." she ranted in her native tongue. She know she could speak his language eloquently but she does not know it yet.

message 18: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Engelhardt | 8 comments Adalwin yells for Ibrahim to come into the tent. "I need you to give her some of your extra clothing, seeing as you are the nearest to her in size." Ibrahim nods and leaves. A few minutes later he returns with some white pants and a brown shirt, as well as a wrap for her head.

"The wrap is for when if there is a sandstorm, it will also keep your head cool miss." He lies the things down in front of her and leaves. Adalwin looks at her and says, "I am sorry that the clothes that I gave you were not to your liking." He then takes out his sword and holds it to her throat, "But if you keep on complaining, I will leave you out in this desert to die." Adalwin then leaves, sheathing his sword.

Adalwin heads over to where the horses are located, and gets him his steed. How will Sariah react knowing that she is to ride with him on this beast and not have her own horse. "Do I really care anyway?" Adalwin says in his native tongue. As he puts a saddle on the creature, he notices his reflection in the water. In it he sees a man who is determined to fight for the freedom of all men. But what he has not disclosed to this woman is that when she reaches his city, she will be free to talk and do as she pleases. For that is the way of his people.

He finishes getting the creature ready, and heads back to the tent. He hops off and heads inside, to find her already dressed in Ibrahim's clothing. He then notices that she looks kind of cute in the outfit. "Now in order to pull this off, you will have to pretend to be my wife. This is the only way we can make sure you have safe passage. I just thank the ways of the peoples here that they are used to women dressing in such garb." He then sits down and says, "There is a horse outside, I did not have one for you to ride, so you shall ride with me." As Adalwin leaves, he looks at Sariah and says, "Two things. First, you look cute in the clothes Ibrahim gave you, and two, do not try to protest or I will knock you out." Adalwin then leaves to pack the horses, and to not her her protests.