Darynda Jones Fans discussion

Sixth Grave on the Edge > Chapter 22:On scale of 1 to stepping on a lego, how much pain are you in?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa Hoang (new)

Lisa Hoang (theconsummatereader) | 47 comments Mod
Stepping on a lego hurts; without a doubt! :) What were your feelings during the confrontation with Miranda's mother? I seriously dislike her! >.< some people just are not fit to be parents. I think Charley was right to mark her for Hell. What do you readers think?

message 2: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Yeah, she was a selfish B**ch. Charley was definitely right on that one.

message 3: by Suzan (new)

Suzan (suzi1811) | 42 comments Definitely, she should never have had children! She deserves to be marked for hell though I wonder if the Dealer will get her first like he got the mob guys, that would kinda be better as she'd disappear altogether!

message 4: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Cavenee | 4 comments I loved the chapter title! Anyone with legos, knows how this feels and can definitely relate!!

I also deeply disliked Miranda's mother.

message 5: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (vicki_lp) | 217 comments Mod
Yeah. All my injuries are related to my children or their toys. LOL!!!!!

Yeah, Miranda's mother was a piece of work, and I am just fine with her being marked for hell.

message 6: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Lazaridou (sofiagreycullensalvatore) | 2 comments No mother should treat her child like she did. Charly did a good job by marking her for hell

message 7: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments It is quite the punishment!
I was surprised she did it though. I understand she would never let her enter heaven but send her to hell is the worst "life" sentence possible. Anyway, and since I am fortunate enough to not have to judge people myself, she totally deserved it.

Nika  ♥Marie♥ (livingcre8tively) | 17 comments I love how Charley is coming into her own powers and learning more about herself.

message 9: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
Ines wrote: "It is quite the punishment!
I was surprised she did it though. I understand she would never let her enter heaven but send her to hell is the worst "life" sentence possible. Anyway, and since I am f..."

Talk about a tough job!

message 10: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
Nika (Oh My Shelves) wrote: "I love how Charley is coming into her own powers and learning more about herself."

Me too! So interesting.

Lea (Between fantasy and reality) (lenareve) | 8 comments I wanted to kick that womans ass, I am glad Charley marked her.

message 12: by Angie (new)

Angie Bee | 59 comments I want the Dealer to have her for lunch and dinner.