In Fellowship discussion

Christian Bands

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.C. (new)

D.C. | 93 comments Mod
Okay I have found some awesome ones. Two I really recommend are Misty Edwards(CD Relentless) and Relient K(CD Five Score and Seven Years Ago) What great Christian bands have you guys found?

message 2: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Townsend (brittany2019) i love addison road and mark schultz (hes a singer not a band lol)

message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Townsend (brittany2019) i love all of those too!!! i have them all on my ipod lol

message 4: by Marley (last edited Aug 13, 2009 06:49PM) (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) Hmmm...well, I don't listen to much, but since I give all music a chance, I've found that the only ones I've really heard and like are Flyleaf and....because of preacherboy, Relient K.

Thanks, now I can't get the song Deathbed out of my head...it makes me SAD.

message 5: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) Neither did I....until now, ruining things for meee....jkjk. LOL!

message 6: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) Mhmmm....I knows bunches of peoples like that...I sad, my i-pod brokeeee.

message 7: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Marley wrote: "Mhmmm....I knows bunches of peoples like that...I sad, my i-pod brokeeee."

Ooo, that sucks.

message 8: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) Yes, I miss my mp3 and it's been gone one daayyy...it makes me sad, because when I dont have music....I freak.

message 9: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Marley wrote: "Yes, I miss my mp3 and it's been gone one daayyy...it makes me sad, because when I dont have music....I freak."

Then why don't you just go to Youtube and listen to your music?

message 10: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) Yeah, I do, but I hate being in my room all day and I can't go anywhere without it, and when I get stressed I need to get out with music, I hate silence...boring, and I was feeling all down today and....yeah...

Bad day.
So I ate chocolate.
Now I'm hyper.

message 11: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Marley wrote: "Yeah, I do, but I hate being in my room all day and I can't go anywhere without it, and when I get stressed I need to get out with music, I hate silence...boring, and I was feeling all down today a..."

Mmm, chocolate cures everything. : ) I just had a delicious chocolate chip cookie myself. : )

message 12: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) Oh, yeah, I had a chocolate shake from Portilio's! YUMMY! (Chicago restaurant, nobody knows what I speak of do they?) and some fries, and it brought me out of my little thingy...whatever you call it.

message 13: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Marley wrote: "Oh, yeah, I had a chocolate shake from Portilio's! YUMMY! (Chicago restaurant, nobody knows what I speak of do they?) and some fries, and it brought me out of my little thingy...whatever you call it."

Nope, I lives in Boston. But I'm gonna go. Later.

message 14: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) Goodbyezzz! Peace!<3

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

D.C. wrote: "Okay I have found some awesome ones. Two I really recommend are Misty Edwards(CD Relentless) and Relient K(CD Five Score and Seven Years Ago) What great Christian bands have you guys found?"

There's The Resistance... They actually only perform in Flipside Church, though...

message 16: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Townsend (brittany2019) those are all really good!

message 17: by Cammie (new)

Cammie How about Red and Skillet for Rock. Hillsong and Hillsong United for praise. David Crowder band, Decyfer Down, Fireflight, Flyleaf, Chris Tomlin, and TobyMac. I like all christian music.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments I just recently went to see Michael W. Smith in concert. It was awesome! I also like Stellar Kart and BarlowGirl.

message 19: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 30 comments Casting Crowns is my favorite! and my Fav. christian singer is Twila Paris.

message 20: by Jason (new)

Jason Sanders (jasondsanders) Here's some of my favorite christian bands.

Day Of Fire
Thousand Foot Krutch
Decyfer Down
Pillar
Diciple
Red
Since October
Third Day
Echoes The Fall
Demon Hunter
12 Stones

message 21: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 30 comments Third day is good!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Bethany Dillon, Brooke Fraser, Rebecca St James, Fee, Need to Breath, Stellar Kart, Leeland, Big Daddy Weave, Phil Stacey, Skillet, Underoath, Tobymac... theres heaps I love :)

message 23: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 30 comments Orphans of God by Avalon is good.

message 24: by Ginny (new)

Ginny I really like Misty Edwards, Jason Upton, Jeremy Camp, Matthew West,Michael Gungor, and so many others. For the past two years, I have volunteer interpreted for the deaf at Big Ticket Fest. in Gaylord, Mi. and have interpreted for Newsboys, TobyMac, Switchfoot, Disciple (THAT was interesting!!! lol), Barlow Girl, Natalie Grant, 33 Miles, but my absolute # 1 favorite would have to be David Crowder Band! I even got to meet him and have my picture taken with him!This will be my last yr with Big Ticket because they are moving to a different locataion farther away from where I live. I'm thankful that God let me do this for three years though!

message 25: by Cammie (last edited May 17, 2010 04:51PM) (new)

Cammie Daisy wrote: "I heard many of those people and they are pretty good.
There's some that haven't been mentioned yet.
Bluetree
Starfield
Matthew West
Delirious

You should really listen to the song God of t..."

God of this City is Chris Tomlin's, it's on his Hello Love c.d and Passion's God of this City c.d.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I recommend Yours By Steven Curtis Chapman. ACtually, I recommened going out and buying one of those Christian mix cds like X or Wow. Good variety

message 27: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (sandycrow) | 4 comments BarlowGirl is sooooo awesome. "Never Alone" and ummmm… well just about all of their songs. Here is my recent favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cPMt6...

Britt Nicole is also awesome :)

Set the World on Fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb_UTj...

The Lost Get Found
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXi709...

And someone made a great video of "When She Cries"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RddGK9...

Okay that's enough vids for now :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I looooooooove upbeat Christian music like hip hop, rock, all that. Some fun ones include:

Hip Hop

Rock
Switchfoot
Reliant K

Hard Rock

I loooooooooooooooooooove all of the bands/groups/artists above.

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments Gotta love Christian music :]

message 31: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (sandycrow) | 4 comments Whoooooaaaaa…hahaha that comment is a like to this page!!! Haha I'm sure i meant to post a YouTube video :D

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments Lol :)