In Fellowship discussion

Forward Email "untimely death"

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments hey everyone! i got this email form a close friend of mine, and i thought it would be good to post on here!

DID YOU KNOW
THESE FACTS?

I SURE DIDNT TILL NOW

Death is certain but the Bible speaks about untimely death!

Make a personal reflection about this........

Very interesting, read until the end.....

It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7):

'Be not
deceived; God is not mocked:

for
whatsoever a man sow,

that shall
he also reap..

Here are some
men and women

who mocked
God :

John Lennon
(Singer):

Some
years before, during his interview with an American Magazine,
he said:

'Christianity
will end, it will disappear.

I do
not have to argue about

that..
I am certain.

Jesus
was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more
famous than Him' (1966).

Lennon, after
saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ,
was shot six times.

Tancredo
Neves (President of Brazil)

During
the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes
from his party, not even God would remove him from
Presidency.

Sure he got
the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President,
then he died.

Cazuza
(Bi-sexual Brazilian
composer, singer and poet):

During
A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),

while
smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air
and said:'God, that's for you.'

He died at
the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible m anner...

The man who
built the Titanic

After
the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the
Titanic would be.

With
an ironic tone he said:

'Not
even God can sink it'

The
result: I think you all know what
happened to the Titanic

Marilyn Monroe
(Actress)

She
was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a
show.

He
said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.

After
hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:

'I
don't need your Jesus'.

A week later,
she was found dead in her apartment

Bon Scott
(Singer)

The
ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he
sang:

'Don't
stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to
hell'.

On the 19th
of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked
by his own vomit.

Campinas (IN 2005)

In
Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a
friend.....

The
mother accompanied her to the car an d was so worried about the
drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter
holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:

'My
Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.'

She
responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause
Inside Here.....It's Already Full '

Hours later,
news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident,
everyone had died,

the car could
not be recognized what type of car it had been, but
surprisingly, the trunk was intact.

The police
said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To
their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was
broken

Christine
Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and
entertainer)
said the
Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.

In June 2006
she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor
vehicle.

Many more
important people have forgotten that there is no other name
that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.

Many have
died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still
alive.

'Jesus'

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments sorry that was so long

message 3: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Aug 12, 2009 02:42PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ No, it was very interesting. Wow. Just...wow. I'm speechless. -_-

message 4: by D.C. (new)

D.C. | 93 comments Mod
Whoa thats just scary. But we have to remember that God is very merciful and He does not do that to everyone who blasphemes His name.

message 5: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ True, so very true.

message 6: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Townsend (brittany2019) ive actually gotten this email before! i really do like it because it proves the power of God

message 7: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 8 comments Wow that is very scary. It shows how powerful God is.

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments i know. every time i get this email I'm always soooo amazed because i ffel the power of God on me. its really a great feeling!

i also got an email one time that was breathtaking! do u guys wanna here it?

message 9: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Yeah.

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments ok. here goes.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments so there was this little boy, and he had two kinda abusive parents, and (i dont really remember this part so clearly but it doesnt really matter bc its kinda a side detail) they both got drunk or something and killed each other one night. (sad, right? heavy stuff.) the little boy was really sad and got sent to a foster home, and the people at the foster home took im to a church. he'd never been to a church before, so when the sunday school teachers were trying to teach him about God, they showed him a picture of the Lord, and they asked him who the person in the picture was, and he said, "thats the man who held me when my parents died."

thats a truly amazing story.

message 12: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ *gasp* Really? Oh my goodness. Oh, I have a story to tell to. It's not deep or anything but I just want to see if you think that it's true. Hold on...

message 13: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ It's really short. Here it is:

This girl got struck by lightning, and she went to the hospital so the doctors can try to save her. In the end, she ended up dying. But then she came back (I think a few days later), like , somehow she came back to life. And she was telling people that when she died, she went to heaven. And In heaven, God as asking her why she did all of her sins and so on.

Do you believe it?

message 14: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) Everybody dies. There are many people that live long lifes and renounce god. Some people are simply unlucky. Coincidences that these people weren't believers.

^^Just in response to the first story...

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments mhhhmmmmmmm...i dont really know about that one.

but, thats what the power of God can do to u!

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments ur smart

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments haha your welcome i just kinda skimmed what you worte and i thought it sounded really smart and i didnt know what else to say! lol

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments yes, yes it was.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1 comments God is merciful. If anything, those people died from the sinful lifestyles they led, and the devil just slipped in and hooked the crook of his staff over their necks and dragged them along with him once they got weak enough.

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments Thats so...so...dark...but so...so...deep.
^^
you guys honestly give me a loss for words.
i love you guys!

message 21: by Jr (new)

Jr | 3 comments awesome - as they said a loss for words

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments yep!
any other good things that anybody would like to share with the group?

message 23: by Cammie (last edited Oct 24, 2009 08:56PM) (new)

Cammie I had received this email about a year ago. I was awestruck.

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments yeah, that's what i'm talkin' 'bout! spreading the love of God to others!

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments :)

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments i know, don't you love it?
i met this really nice person/author on here, and her name is Sharon Ellis. she is a christian author, and she is really nice. you should all send friend requests to her.

message 27: by Emily (new)

Emily (raleigh) Wow. For the first one.

message 28: by Sharon (last edited Mar 05, 2010 08:46AM) (new)

Sharon Ellis | 4 comments WoW! Rachael, Message # 30 - I AM SHARON ELLIS!! Now how wow of God that I would be reading this long list of posts, and deciding to add a post, and then get down to one # 30 that talks about ME, saying 'Sharon Ellis is a really nice person and a Christian.'
Jesus is amazing. Lovely Friend. He does hold us. I have so many stories of things like the ones you are posting here. God is very real. God will not be mocked. We do reap what we sow.
Please go to my brand new blog site, click on & read.

http://kingdom-of-god-in-earth.blogsp...

My newest book which has just been released is all about these things, true stories, how people refuse God, and what happens to them, how people accept Jesus, what happens to them. It is truly supernatural. The Book is called "SEEING THE LIBERTY, The Journey Of Eve's Daughter". It is a Memoir, spanning six decades, I let all the walls down and tell the bare gut wrenching truth of my passage through terror into gloriously meeting and speakig with God. I mean, REALLY speaking with God, in ways that ONLY God could bring to pass and in circumstances that ONly God could dream up or make happen. Bewond comprehension. Mind boggling. I've never heard any thing like all these things which I finally have decided to reveal in "SEEING THE LIBERTY, The Journey Of Eve's Daughter."

Rachel! How have you been? Yes please send me friends request. I am starting a new group here, too.
Called Q.&.A Sharon Roni Ellis

My other book about how God does intervene in our lives and help people in supernatural miraculous ways is my true storeies, including about the ANgel Raphael that God sent to me. too and the book is called "Communions With Christ" - the link is
http://www.amazon.com/communion-chris...

Very respectful of the power of the Lord,
Sharon Ellis

message 29: by Patricia (new)

Patricia McClaflin (pmcclaflin843758) | 1 comments Good morning. I think this is the first time that I have shared. Yes God does speak with us in the most incredible ways. I like you felt so compelled to put life on hold and write about this God of the universe. We are living in a time, (Last Days!) when respect and honor seem to be bygone. I have a great love for young people and I take every opportunity to encourage them as they so despeatly long for older folks who just love them. I truly believe I am still on this earth because of a divine encounter with God during a voilent car wreck. I gave up a long time ago trying to come up with answers for everything. One thing is for sure. God is sovereign and he is very concerned in the affairs of man and it is his desire that no man perish without him. My recollection of the Lord's faithfullness is found in my much loved story, "Reflections of a Wyoming Shepherd on the 23rd Psalm". I am a grandmother now so I am very excited that I have had the courage to begin blogging on "Family Strengths" www.patriciamac.com

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments I have another breathtaking story to tell y'all.

One of my youth leaders told me a story of when her mother died.
She said that when her mom was still alive, whenever they went shopping together, they would get chocolate-covered raisins. It was a tradition of theirs.
Unfortunately, her mother grew sick, and when her brothers and sisters went to go visit her in the hospital one time, she ended up passing away when they were there.
They left the hospital in a gloomy mood, like most people would be, but all of a sudden, she sees a man leaning up against the wall of the hospital. On their way to the car, they pass by him, and he can tell she looks upset. He says to her, "Would you like some chocolate-covered raisins? They'll make you feel better."

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments To Sharon: Nice to talk to you too! I will join your new group! Talk to you soon :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

We do reap what we sow... we all sin, so we all die... (But the good bit is those that realise they sin and ask for forgivness live forever, in a cooler place anyway! Woo!)

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 31 comments Thanks for those words of encouragement, Alice. It worries me deeply when somebody sins and I somehow know they won't be praying for forgiveness...