Teens Read Book Club discussion

Chit Chat > What is your favorite color?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) My favorite color(s) are yellow and orange, because they are so bright and cheerful. They really help when I am depressed. I love bright colors, and these are two of the brightest colors around.

message 2: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (bookedwithcourt) Purple :)

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate I like cool colors, like green and purple. But my absolute favorite is blue.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Purple. I like the color of purple when its sorta mixed with blue or an irredescent green like you see on a dragonfly.

message 5: by Shanna (new)

Shanna I don't know, i used to LOVE PINK, and i still like it. i just think it's time for a new favorite and i'm not sure yet what it is...lol!

message 6: by Ry (new)

Ry Anderson (themostbeautifulbitterfruit) I love bright colors and hate black and gray. Even though pink is bright, I don't like it. My fav colors are blue and orange. Weird combination. I like yellow and green as my 2nd favorite colors.

message 7: by Effie (new)

Effie (swimmer2521) | 1 comments mine is blue. usually light blue.

message 8: by Jill (new)

Jill | 22 comments For a long time it was purple, but now I think pink and orange are in there too.

message 9: by icecheeks411 (new)

icecheeks411 | 14 comments Lime green!

message 10: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (showjumperpro) I like earthy colors the most. Greens, browns, yellows, blues, etc. To me they're calming. I also like pink and red.