Good in Bed Good in Bed discussion

I read this

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bookshop (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:44AM) (new)

Bookshop I can't even remember what it was all about :p.

message 2: by lP_ll_lN_lK (new)

lP_ll_lN_lK lL_lA_lD_lY It was about an overweight woman with deep issues sustaining a relationship. She ended up pregnant and raising a daughter by herself and finally builds up some self esteem.

Jenna Knee Jennifer Weiner's newest book is a continuation to this story. Can't wait to get that!

message 4: by lP_ll_lN_lK (new)

lP_ll_lN_lK lL_lA_lD_lY I read the sequel. Even paid the big bucks for it because it was only available in hard cover. It was very disappointing.

Jenna Knee That's good to know. I'll wait until it either shows up in my library or until paperback version comes out.

message 6: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Liked it a lot. Great story, great characters!

Bridget I bought this book on audio tape and loved it!!!

Tracy I read both of these books with tears in my eyes! So sweet but so sad.

message 9: by romeo (new) - added it

romeo de los santos i really love it... i can relate to the story...

Viktoriya I know I read it. I remember it being a very easy and quick read. But this book obviously didn't leave any lasting impressions on me because that's all I can recall about it. :)

message 11: by Keri (last edited Apr 25, 2012 06:08PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Keri One of my all time favorite books!!!

Brandy This is by far the best Jennifer has written.

Cynthia E Sherman I enjoyed this book as well. It was well written.

message 14: by Erin (new) - rated it 2 stars

Erin I like Weiner's books, but this one was a little disappointing to me. She lost me somewhere around the time the mc is walking around for days on end, with her shoes falling apart.

Arena B First book I read from Weiner. Not exactly my cup of tea but I wont stop reading it because I don't have anything else to read!

Cynthia E Sherman It grows on you after a while.

Austine Etchevery Give time a chance and it will heal the wounds that make us angry today, is what I take away from this book. A message of hope, promise and above all else, never hold back.

Maria I felt like this book was 2 different stories at times, So much happened, Tho I enjoyed it, It did seem like it took alot of effort to get thru some areas- What was is the sequel called???

Ashley Smith This was the first Jenifer Weiner book I read. This was a great book and I feel in love with the main charter. The sequal to this book was a little bit of a let down but I would tell anyone you have got to read good in bed. The title makes people think things about the book but oh well it's worth the looks and questions! LOVE this book

Tricia Drammeh I read the book, but not the sequel. I enjoyed it.

Heidi I felt that this was a very slow read. Yes it had it's funny moments, but it just was not all that I thought it was going to be. I dont really feel all that excited to run out and get the sequal.:/

message 22: by Jill (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jill Cordoni This is one of my all time favorite Jennifer Weiner books! Amazing character development - turn pager.

Bridget I really enjoyed this book. It was light and refreshing and well told. It was a smooth read.