Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Disney's Tangled the Series: The Search for the Sundrop  (Tales of Rapunzel, #4)
This topic is about Disney's Tangled the Series
Questions > Author correction

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy McCullough (kathymccullough) | 12 comments Hi,

I'm an author and wrote the above book, but I am not credited as the author. I had this problem with one of the earlier books in the series because Penguin Random House had not initially had the correct info on their site, which is what happened this time. They've now corrected it. Last time, I used the "Contact Us" link but was told to contact the Librarians in the future, so I hope you can help! There are three versions of this book listed on Goodreads (same title, different ISBN #-- paperback, library copy, etc.). If you need me to send you a separate Goodreads link for each let me know. The link to the listing on the Penguin Random House site is below, along with my author profile on GR. Thanks!! - Kathy McCullough
https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/bo...

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

message 2: by Abcdarian (last edited Jan 03, 2018 01:33PM) (new)

Abcdarian | 20011 comments I've found and corrected the author name and added covers for the library binding and paperback editions. Could you give a link to the third one please?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it without the "Tales of Rapunzel" part. It seems to be another library binding one.

We'll have to wait for the combine function to be working again before combining the editions.

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy McCullough (kathymccullough) | 12 comments Thank you! (I was confused about the third one, too, so you've solved that mystery for me.)

message 4: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 20011 comments Editions combined.

message 5: by Kathy (new)

Kathy McCullough (kathymccullough) | 12 comments Thank you so much for doing this so quickly! Happy New Year! :)

message 6: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 20011 comments You're very welcome. :-)