Christian Books Only Review Group discussion

FULL GROUPS > Group 20- MIXED - FULL- 21/04/2018

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalie (last edited Mar 21, 2018 04:08PM) (new)

Natalie Vellacott (christianmissionaryuk) We need FIVE Christian authors who are willing to review TWO Christian books in a month.

Please post the link to your Christian book and your author name if you want to join this group. I will assign the books when the group is full.

*Please comment if you have read or been reviewed by any other author already on this list when you sign up!*

1. Planet Police Natalie Vellacott 2, 3
2. In The Wilderness (Egypt, #2). Angela Joseph 3, 5
3. Throne of Grace Cecily Wolfe 4, 5
4. A Hope Of Life J.K. Battaglia 1, 2
5. Campsite Six Jan Fallon 1, 4

Okay everyone,

You need to read the two books that are next to your name. Please either post your emails in this thread to exchange books or PM each other. My email is natalie.vellacott@gmail.com and I prefer MOBI files but can read any version. Cecily please send me another of your books....For those assigned to read Planet Police, if you would rather read a missionary biography or a children's book just let me know!

Please also add the books you have been assigned to your bookshelves as this gives an extra visibility boost for the authors.

The reviews should be posted on Amazon US and UK, Goodreads and anywhere else you wish by 21/04/2018. Please make sure you add your THREE review links for each book in one post in the comments thread when you have completed your reviews.

Please contact me with any content issues or with other questions. Let's go!

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela Joseph | 18 comments Hey Natalie,
Is this only for non-fiction? It says Mixed - any Christian books.

message 3: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Vellacott (christianmissionaryuk) Angela wrote: "Hey Natalie,
Is this only for non-fiction? It says Mixed - any Christian books."

Typo, feel free to add anything!

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela Joseph | 18 comments Natalie wrote: "We need FIVE Christian authors who are willing to review TWO Christian books in a month.

Please post the link to your Christian book and your author name if you want to join this group. I will as..."

I would like to add https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072WB8N25 In the Wilderness, sequel to Coming Out of Egypt

message 5: by Cecily (new)

Cecily Wolfe I would like to add Throne of Grace (Christian historical fiction).

Thank you!

message 6: by Natalie (last edited Jan 11, 2018 07:39AM) (new)

Natalie Vellacott (christianmissionaryuk) Cecily wrote: "I would like to add Throne of Grace (Christian historical fiction).

Thank you!"

I can add that for you, but I would need to read book 3 in your series due to having already read the other 2, is that an option?

Also, do you have any conflicts with the other authors?

message 7: by Cecily (new)

Cecily Wolfe Natalie wrote: "Cecily wrote: "I would like to add Throne of Grace (Christian historical fiction).

Thank you!"

I can add that for you, but I would need to read book 3 in your series due to havin..."

Sorry, I just saw your question! No, I have no conflict with the others. Book three doesn't release until October.

message 8: by J.K. (new)

J.K. Battaglia (goodreadscomjkbattaglia) | 2 comments Hi Natalie,

Can I recommend my book, A Hope Of Life, a Christian survival tale set within the End Times? Here's the link:

A Hope Of Life

message 9: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Vellacott (christianmissionaryuk) Hi JK

Are you asking to join this group and willing to read the two books assigned to you?

Blessings

Natalie

message 10: by J.K. (new)

J.K. Battaglia (goodreadscomjkbattaglia) | 2 comments Yes for both questions.

message 11: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Vellacott (christianmissionaryuk) 1 NEEDED STILL!

message 12: by Jan (last edited Mar 21, 2018 03:47PM) (new)

Jan Fallon My name is Jan Fallon, here is a link to my book and I am willing to read two on the list: Campsite Six

message 13: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Vellacott (christianmissionaryuk) Let's go everyone!

message 14: by Jan (new)

Jan Fallon Hello, I have read one book, but now that I am back visiting the board, I don't think I understand how this works.

How do I know which books I am assigned to read (which number I am?). Also, I bought the Kindle version of one book and now not being sure I followed correctly want to make sure I don't get the next book before I know.

Are we supposed to be sharing our books some other way then buying the Kindle version?

Thank you,

Jan Fallon

message 15: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Vellacott (christianmissionaryuk) Jan wrote: "Hello, I have read one book, but now that I am back visiting the board, I don't think I understand how this works.

How do I know which books I am assigned to read (which number I am?). Also, I bo..."

Hi Jan

You don't need to buy any books. They are exchanged for free. You need to contact the two authors listed next to your name and arrange to read their books. For you, that is books 1 and 4....if you give me your email address I will send you Planet Police...do you want PDF or MOBI file?

Blessings

Natalie

message 16: by Jan (new)

Jan Fallon Hi, Natalie ~ Thank you. I did buy the Kindle version of Planet Police, so I'm good there. I will check in with the other book and reach out to get it. Thank you also for clarifying. I just became confused. Newbie!

message 17: by Angela (new)

Angela Joseph | 18 comments Natalie wrote: "Angela wrote: "Hey Natalie,

Typo, feel free to add anything!"

Hi Natalie,
No one has contacted me yet for my book. I already requested and received my two.

message 18: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Vellacott (christianmissionaryuk) Angela wrote: "Natalie wrote: "Angela wrote: "Hey Natalie,

Typo, feel free to add anything!"
Hi Natalie,
No one has contacted me yet for my boo..."

My email addy is in the instructions above for you to send me your book!

message 19: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Vellacott (christianmissionaryuk) A few people are behind in this group so we will have a 7 day extension. Cecily, please email me one of your books that I haven't already read to natalie.vellacott@gmail.com. Thanks!

message 20: by Angela (new)

Angela Joseph | 18 comments Natalie, is it ok to post a review on Amazon for a book we didn't purchase?

message 21: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Vellacott (christianmissionaryuk) Angela wrote: "Natalie, is it ok to post a review on Amazon for a book we didn't purchase?"

Hi Angela, I don't know what you mean. There are no purchases in this group....

message 22: by Angela (last edited May 03, 2018 07:26AM) (new)

Angela Joseph | 18 comments Natalie wrote: "Angela wrote: "Natalie, is it ok to post a review on Amazon for a book we didn't purchase?"

Hi Angela, I don't know what you mean. There are no purchases in this group...."

Hi Natalie, I understand there are no purchases in this group, this is why I am asking if we can still post our reviews on Amazon. I have completed my reviews and posted them on Goodreads, so I'm wondering if I can go ahead and post on Amazon.

message 23: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Vellacott (christianmissionaryuk) Angela wrote: "Natalie wrote: "Angela wrote: "Natalie, is it ok to post a review on Amazon for a book we didn't purchase?"

Hi Angela, I don't know what you mean. There are no purchases in this group...."
Hi Nata..."

Yes, I still don't understand the question...we always post to Amazon and Goodreads without purchases.....

message 24: by Angela~ (new)

Angela~ (godsangel) | 13 comments I think what she means, Natalie, is since we don’t purchase the books from Amazon is it ok to post a review of it on Amazon? Not on Goodreads.

message 25: by Angela (new)

Angela Joseph | 18 comments Hi Natalie, I was able to post to Amazon US but not UK.
Here are my links for Throne of Grace:
https://www.amazon.com/review/R1QL0FL...
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Campsite Six
https://www.amazon.com/review/R1PG8LV...
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...