What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Count of Monte Cristo
This topic is about The Count of Monte Cristo
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. A sailor set up by a man. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fadi (new)

Fadi Makdes | 2 comments This is my first time on this site and English isn't my first language so bear with me.

There is a book I read a couple of years ago but i can't remember the name of it. It was about a sailor (I don't remember his name). His captain died for and he got jailed for a reason i don't remember (I think he was set up by a guy that liked his fiance Mercedes). He refused to eat in jail and got sent to the part with the people that have lost their minds. Later he met a old guy that told him about his hidden treasure. And when he escaped he found the treasure and became rich. But he was a little too late because his fiance married the man that set him up.

BTW I read this book in Swedish 3-4 years ago.

message 2: by Ayshe (new) - added it

Ayshe | 4229 comments Sounds like The Count of Monte Cristo. If not, this should be moved to the Unsolved folder.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35166 comments Mod
Fadi, I moved your request to the Unsolved folder because you're looking for a specific book.

message 4: by Fadi (new)

Fadi Makdes | 2 comments Ayshe wrote: "Sounds like The Count of Monte Cristo. If not, this should be moved to the Unsolved folder."
Wow you are right. I didn't think anyone would find it. Thank you for the help.