2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Sabrina’s 101 books in 2018 Challenge

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Sabrina wrote: "I’m comfortable with 101 books and I hope to read more. Last year I had a reading slump and didn’t finish my challenge :( but I hope to finish this years challenge !"

Welcome Sabrina! I'm familiar with a reading slump (of many years) myself. Joining this group, it's challenges and the group and buddy reads in particular really helped me get back to reading so I hope you'll have a similar experience.

In any case, wishing you the best of luck with your challenge & a very happy New (reading) Year!!

message 2: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wow, looks like you’re off to a great start Sabrina!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments You are doing great keep up the great reads!

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you.

message 6: by Susy (last edited Mar 04, 2018 01:52PM) (new)

Susy (susysstories) sabrina wrote: "13/100 Winter by Marissa Meyer // 5 Stars!
- series {the end :( }"

Reading it now and loving it, love the whole series!
Can't wait to see how it ends but on the other hand, don't want it to end at all!

Have you read Stars Above as well?

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you.

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments April Showers bring May flowers I hope May brings lots of great reads and sunshine!