2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Sarala's D.E.A.R. 100 books challenge

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara'la (new)

Sara'la (sarala123) D E.A.R. - drop everything and read. It was a reading program I had in elementary school and of course, my favorite time of the day! I've always just loved that acronym. ANYWAY. First time doing this challenge. But, a new year equals many firsts! I will be posting additional subchallenges as they come. Here's to reading!

Jasmine (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ | 78 comments That sounds cool! We only had "silent reading time" or a teacher would read out loud to us but I always loved that time. Good luck on your challenge!

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Sara'la wrote: "D E.A.R. - drop everything and read. It was a reading program I had in elementary school and of course, my favorite time of the day! I've always just loved that acronym. ANYWAY. First time doing th..."

Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Sarala & a very happy New (reading) Year!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 5: by Sara'la (new)

Sara'la (sarala123) 3/100

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harr Potter and the Cursed Child
Rubyfruit Jungle by Rita Mae Brown... awesome awesome. truly a gritty real book that is about the tenacity and grit of forging your own way.

message 6: by Sara'la (new)

Sara'la (sarala123) 10/100

Snow Child
In the Country
A Land of Permanent Goodbyes
The Darkest Child

message 7: by Sara'la (new)

Sara'la (sarala123) the Handmaid's tale
sing unburied sing
krik? krak!

message 8: by Sara'la (new)

Sara'la (sarala123) The Bean Trees

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you.

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments You are doing great! I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!