Authors & Reviewers discussion

Wanting to receive books in exchange for reviews

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Morrison | 2 comments Hi! I'm Kylie, a fellow book lover. I love to read and collect (hoard) many types of books. I enjoy YA, Contemporary, Romance, Thriller, Mystery, Some Fantasy, Horror, Historical Fiction and others. I would love to add some books to my collection in exchange for reviews. I know most authors give ebooks for review, because its cheaper and they don't know what others intentions are for their physical copies of books (because sometimes they end up being sold) but if anyone would trust me enough to send me physical copies for review I would love to read them. I just really prefer to read physical copies of books rather than ebooks. Even if a physical copy isn't available, but your book fits into one of the genres I enjoy reading feel free to send me info about it :)

message 2: by L.C. (last edited Jan 02, 2018 09:59PM) (new)

L.C. Perry | 14 comments Hello!

If you're interested in reading my YA dystopian novel, Gold Shadow, I would love to send you a copy in exchange for a review.

I'm super sorry, but I can only send ebook copies of my book >.<

Gold Shadow (Bronze Rebellion #1) by L.C. Perry

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Gold-Shadow-Br...

message 3: by Din (last edited Jan 03, 2018 08:08AM) (new)

Din Ka | 10 comments Howdy Kylie,

My name is Din Ka and if your interested in reading my historical fiction book titled, "Where Tomorrow Waits" I'd be more than interested in sending you a free copy. At the moment it's only an ebook copy.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

https://www.facebook.com/AuthorDinKa/
https://twitter.com/Author_Din_Ka

message 4: by Larry (new)

Larry Darter | 10 comments Kylie wrote: "Hi! I'm Kylie, a fellow book lover. I love to read and collect (hoard) many types of books. I enjoy YA, Contemporary, Romance, Thriller, Mystery, Some Fantasy, Horror, Historical Fiction and others..."

Hello Kylie,

Happy to send you any of the books in my Malone Mystery series in exchange for an honest review. If you're interested just message me with a mailing address and let me know which book you want to read and whether you want paperback or hardcover. You can view the details on the books at my website here: http://www.larrydarter.com/books/

Cheers,
Larry Darter

message 5: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Morrison | 2 comments Hi Larry! I sent you a message :)

message 6: by Grace (new)

Grace Anthony (AnthonyBooks) | 30 comments Would you be willing to review an urban fantasy novel? It's called Spark of Fire and is only about 150 pages long. Unfortunately, I can only send you the ebook copy.
Send me a PM if you're interested.
Thanks.
Grace Anthony
Spark of Fire by Grace Anthony

message 7: by Larry (new)

Larry Darter | 10 comments Kylie wrote: "Hi Larry! I sent you a message :)"

Hi Kylie,

Thank you. Book is on the way. :)

message 8: by Christina (new)

Christina Michaels (chrismichaels) | 4 comments I'm exactly what your genre list tells me you want to read, but I'm only sending out electronic review copies. Let me know if you are in for some historical romance and I'll send you an electronic copy in the format of your choice.

Caught

message 9: by E.R. (new)

E.R. Barr | 3 comments Hello Kylie,

Would love to have you review my YA fantasy novel. ROAN: The Tales Of Conor Archer. Set in modern day Chicago and southwest Wisconsin. Be happy to send you a paperback. Let me know where if interested. Thanks

E. R. Barr

message 10: by Kate (new)

Kate Kelley | 15 comments Still accepting reviews?

I have two fantasy romances out that are the first two in the series. There is one more after these.Birth Stone
Diadem

Let me know if you are interested.
Email me at katekelleycourt@gmail.com

Thanks!

message 11: by Sterling (new)

Sterling Keyes (sterlingkeyes) | 5 comments Kylie,

I have a short romance (90 min read) that I just released at the end of December. I would really appreciate a review on Amazon and GoodReads :) I can send you the paperback if you are interested just email me at: sterlingkeyesauthor@gmail.com

Sterling Keyes
The Beach House, 1

This book is also in a GoodReads Giveaway until the end of January :)

Thank you,
Your friend--Sterling

message 12: by M.V. (new)

M.V. Clark | 2 comments Hello - I have a horror novel The Splits and I can send you a paperback proof. It's about a zombie epidemic which is quite unlike any other. Six characters - including a mom, a company man, a journalist and a maverick scientist - live through the epidemic and it changes their lives utterly.

You can find out more about it here on amazon. https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...

If it sounds like something that would interest you, we can talk by PM.

many thanks and all best
MV Clark

message 13: by William (new)

William Blackwell | 23 comments Thanks for the post, Currently I am looking for reviews for Freaky Franky, my latest horror release. Right now, unfortunately I only have digital copies available. If interested, let me know, and I will arrange a copy for you. I have sixteen other titles, so if any of them interest you, please let me know and I will give you a FREE copy in exchange for a review. Have a great day. Here is the link to Freaky Franky:
https://www.amazon.com/Freaky-Franky-...

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Reck | 3 comments Hi Kylie, I am looking for a book reviewer for Amazon and Goodreads, I will send you a physical, signed copy of my book. Thank you for your consideration. My genre is Christian, self-help/Psychology
Disciplining Your Mind: 30 Days to a Better You!

message 15: by Jonah (new)

Jonah Elliot Hi Kylie. I have two fantasy novels, the aptly named "Codex of Light" and it's brand-new sequel "Codex of Darkness" (probably YA, but I'm not quite sure what the dividing line is.)

My author link, with a link to my books is here.

https://www.amazon.com/E.P.-Stein/e/B...

If you want a copy for review, send me a message!

E.P.

message 16: by G.F. (new)

G.F. Makina (gfmakina) | 3 comments Hey Kylie. I'm GFMakina and I am a new author with 1 novel under his belt called Whispers From a Distant Reality. I would love for you to read it and maybe review it if you have time. It is science fantasy and urban fantasy.

Whispers From a Distant Reality

Here is a synopsis:

Fate doesn't exist...at least, that's what Amata Zegarra thought until Gabriella appeared. What does her coming mean? Is it for better? Or does it signify the beginning of a new era for Amata and the planet Seta? Welcome to...Whispers From A Distant Reality! In the fourth millennium, humanity enjoys an era of technological and economic grandeur and galactic dominance. Despite this, there are those that do not reap the benefits of being human. Amata Zegarra is one of them. After facing heart wrenching tragedies and unforgiving school life in the secluded outland societies of the human planet of Seta, Amata receives an opportunity to study and live among the upper class of humanity in the galactic powerhouse city of Hirametros. Everything seems to be going well until she starts hearing chilling whispers in her sleep telling her to distance herself from a fellow classmate, Soren Martel. Join Amata on her first supernatural adventure. Explore the terrifying mysteries of humanity's past, Amata's extraordinary abilities, and meet the many bizarre characters inhabiting this chaotic city and those attending the upper class high school of Hedrich Academy.

I hope it is something that you'd be interested in. If you are, send me a pm or email me at gfmakina@gmail.com. I'll be happy to provide you a copy in any electronic format like epub, mobi, or pdf. Thank you for your time!

message 17: by Jacinta (new)

Jacinta Jade Hi Kylie!

Hope you're well and not drowning under all the review requests :)

I'm launching my debut young adult fantasy novel, Change of Chaos, on 27 February 2018, but I'm still looking for some honest goodreads reviews.

Change of Chaos by Jacinta Jade

Professionally edited by one of the Game of Thrones editors, advanced readers of my book have said:

“Storyline is great and is full of twists and turns…I couldn’t put this down – it grips you and draws you in.” (A fan review from the pre-release preview)

“Loved it! Action paces continues to pick up and keeps going right until the end…I want to know what happens next!” (A fan review from the pre-release preview)

Here is the Blurb:

Change – and become who you were meant to be.
The prophecy foretells that a warrior will rise to defeat one of Kaslon’s greatest threats.
Young Siray is about to experience the most important moment of her life – the Change ceremony – where she will transform into her chosen animal form and take her place in Kaslonian hierarchy.
It is all she has ever wanted – to live a normal life amongst her people.
But when she is forced into the middle of an emerging war, she realises that sometimes, destiny is its own master.

She has been chosen.
And she will fight.
But will she survive?

If you are interested, please let me know. I have PDF copy available now or epub version available from 27 Feb on launch day for you.

Have a great day!

Jacinta