GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Available to Review

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace (new)

Grace Anthony (AnthonyBooks) | 24 comments Hi there!
I read mainly on my Kindle, but I can work with Epub and Pdf files as well. My favorite genres are fantasy, high fantasy, urban fantasy, mysteries, and adventure. But I also enjoy sci-fi and comedies. I will read a romance, but be warned, they're not my favorite thing.
Things I will NOT read: erotica, books with excessive swearing, or books with sensitive subject matter (abuse, rape, etc)
I'll review your book on Goodreads and Amazon. However if I give it less then four stars, I'll contact you first and ask if you still want me to post it.
I would appreciate if you could review my book Spark of Fire quid pro quo. I can send you an ebook copy in any format you request.
My book review blog is www.ofwonderandmagic.blogspot.com

message 2: by T.F. (new)

T.F. Gray (tfgray) | 17 comments Will swap reviews for my historical fantasy novel. .pdf available. .pdf of yours would be fine.

message 3: by Grace (new)

Grace Anthony (AnthonyBooks) | 24 comments Tfgray wrote: "Will swap reviews for my historical fantasy novel. .pdf available. .pdf of yours would be fine."
What's your book called?

message 4: by Rosetta (last edited Jan 03, 2018 05:27PM) (new)

Rosetta Overman (rosettamoverman) | 4 comments Hi Grace,

Your book sounds like an interesting read. ☺ I would be happy to read and review. In exchange, I have a Paranormal/Fantasy novel titled Sacrifice I can offer as .PDF if it sounds like something you'd be interested in.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 5: by Grace (new)

Grace Anthony (AnthonyBooks) | 24 comments Rosetta wrote: "Hi Grace,

Your book sounds like an interesting read. ☺ I would be happy to read and review. In exchange, I have a Paranormal/Fantasy novel titled Sacrifice I can offer as .PDF if it sounds like so..."

Sounds interesting. I sent you a PM.

message 6: by T.F. (new)

T.F. Gray (tfgray) | 17 comments Murdoch’s Tale. I’m out of town, but can send a .pdf on Sunday. What’s your email?

message 7: by Grace (new)

Grace Anthony (AnthonyBooks) | 24 comments Tfgray wrote: "Murdoch’s Tale. I’m out of town, but can send a .pdf on Sunday. What’s your email?"

I sent you a PM

message 8: by Steven (new)

Steven Roberts | 8 comments Grace wrote: "Hi there!
I read mainly on my Kindle, but I can work with Epub and Pdf files as well. My favorite genres are fantasy, high fantasy, urban fantasy, mysteries, and adventure. But I also enjoy sci-fi ..."

Hi Grace, I would appreciate you reviewing my book 'The Architect of Excellence' and I can send you a PDF of the book and would be happy to do the same for you. You can reach me at asr.architectsofx@gmail.com to exchange books.

Cheers,

Steven

message 9: by Grace (new)

Grace Anthony (AnthonyBooks) | 24 comments Steven wrote: "Grace wrote: "Hi there!
I read mainly on my Kindle, but I can work with Epub and Pdf files as well. My favorite genres are fantasy, high fantasy, urban fantasy, mysteries, and adventure. But I also..."

Sorry, I'm not reviewing nonfiction books at this time.

message 10: by Steven (new)

Steven Roberts | 8 comments Thank you Grace, the book is actually a fictional story, but I appreciate your quick response either way.

Cheers,

Steven

message 11: by Grace (new)

Grace Anthony (AnthonyBooks) | 24 comments I just got an influx of books to review. So if you want me to review your book, I have a small waiting. Go to my review list to see when I'll be able to get to your book: https://ofwonderandmagic.blogspot.com...