Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Audiobook Review Request: Frostbitten

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Beck (heatherbeck) | 50 comments Hey!

Is anyone interested in reviewing my audiobook, Frostbitten? I can provide a free code for Audible - 23 codes left. Here are the details:

Title: Frostbitten
Author: Heather Beck
Genre: Young Adult Paranormal Romance (Werewolf)
Length: 8 hours and 50 minutes
Publisher: Enchanted Publishing
Purchase Link: https://www.amazon.com/Frostbitten/dp...
GoodReads Page: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Blurb:
Great beauty hides dark secrets...

Seventeen-year-old Anastasia Lockhart has never led an easy life, but when she starts getting into serious trouble, she’s sent to live with her grandparents in Cedar Falls. The small, picturesque town hasn’t changed since she visited four years ago, with one exception – the presence of a handsome, mysterious boy named Frost. Despite warnings from her grandparents and friends to stay away from Frost, Anastasia can’t deny their attraction, and the more time they spend together, the deeper in love they fall. Unfortunately, Frost has a secret that is beyond Anastasia’s wildest imagination, and she soon finds herself in the midst of a supernatural legend that has haunted Cedar Falls for years.

Can Anastasia and Frost’s love really overcome anything, or are their fates much darker?

The book trailer can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF5tg...

Thanks SO much!
Heather

yorkshirebooknerd Hi Heather,
This sounds interesting. I’ve never listened to an audio book before but would be happy to give it a go. When would you need the review by?
Thanks
Donna

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Reynolds (goodreadscomelylibrarysec) | 6 comments Good Day Heather: If you have any codes left (Audible US), I would love to review for you.
Happy New Year,
Lynn
lareynolds0316@gmail.com (lareynolds zero three one six)

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kirkwood (Levac) (genuinejenn) | 30 comments Hi Heather, I'd love to review it. I am in Canada and have Audible.

Happy New Year!

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather Beck (heatherbeck) | 50 comments Thanks, Lynn and Jennifer! I have sent you each a code through email.

Yorkshire - do you have an audible account? I forgot to mention you need one - sorry first time I've done this. If you do, I can ask Amazon for some UK codes. Or I could always send you an ebook in PDF, Epub or Mobi.

yorkshirebooknerd Oh I don’t have an Audible account sorry. Should have realised I need one. Never mind thanks for responding!

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kirkwood (Levac) (genuinejenn) | 30 comments Thanks Heather. I'll pop onto my laptop in a bit to get the download.

Jessica *The Lovely Books* (jessybabe) | 2 comments I would love to review.
Jessica.ramirez710@yahoo.com
Http://thelovelybooksbookblog.blogspo...

message 9: by Swati (new)

Swati  Sharma (thenextdoorreader) | 7 comments Hello Heather, I would be interested in reviewing the book - I have an audible account and I am open for a PDF option too, let me know.
Best Regards, Swati
meetswatisharma@gmail.com

message 10: by Heather (new)

Heather Beck (heatherbeck) | 50 comments Sent the codes, Jessica and Swati. Thank you!!! :)

message 11: by Swati (new)

Swati  Sharma (thenextdoorreader) | 7 comments Heather wrote: "Sent the codes, Jessica and Swati. Thank you!!! :)"

Thank You and will be in touch soon!!

message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 3 comments I would love to listen to this! If you still have copies available please let me know and I will message you my email address. Thanks in advance! -Megan

message 13: by Heather (new)

Heather Beck (heatherbeck) | 50 comments Hey, Megan. I still have codes left. Please email me at: heatherashbeck@outlook.com and I'll send it over to you. :)

message 14: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 3 comments Ok sent