2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Nickie's 52 books in 2018

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nickie (last edited Apr 06, 2018 05:07PM) (new)

Nickie | 8 comments Since I read 29 books from Aug. to Dec. I thought 52 would be a great number for me to try and reach for 2018. I am a teacher and a coach. Since I coach tennis I know I will have to slow down in the spring but hope to make up time in the summer when I am off of work.

2018: 18/52

1. The Glass Sword
2. City of Ember
3. King's Cage
4. Angelfall: Penryn and the End of Days #1
5. The Picture of Dorian Gray
6. Outlander
7. The Gunslinger
8. Poldark: The Four Swans
9. The Outsiders
10. Poldark: The Angry Tide
11. Slacker
12. Goosebumps: The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight
13. Goosebumps: Monster Blood
14. Ready Player One
15. Series of Unfortunate Events: The Bad Beginning
16. Land of Stories #1: The Wishing Spell
17. Harry Potter #1: The Sorcerer's Stone
18. Dragonfly in Amber

message 2: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments good luck with your challenge!

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Hi Nickie, do you have 2 personal challenge threads? Cause I just posted my best wishes on the other one and now I see this one. Or are you using both?

message 4: by Nickie (new)

Nickie | 8 comments Susy wrote: "Hi Nickie, do you have 2 personal challenge threads? Cause I just posted my best wishes on the other one and now I see this one. Or are you using both?"

Yes, somehow I did. I deleted the other one haha!

message 5: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) You can delete the one you’re not using to prevent confusion... Just click edit and then Delete this topic.

Jasmine (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ | 78 comments Good luck on your goal! (:

message 7: by Susy (last edited Jan 05, 2018 04:26PM) (new)

Susy (susysstories) Nickie wrote: "Susy wrote: "Hi Nickie, do you have 2 personal challenge threads? Cause I just posted my best wishes on the other one and now I see this one. Or are you using both?"

Yes, somehow I did. I deleted the other one haha! "

Hi Nickie, could you explain how you did that?
Tried to help somebody else with deleting his thread, but he got an error saying only a mod could do that. But you did manage to do it yourself, so what's the trick here? Obviously I'm/he's doing something wrong....
Thank you for your help!

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 9: by Nickie (last edited Jan 08, 2018 04:53PM) (new)

Nickie | 8 comments Susy wrote: "Nickie wrote: "Susy wrote: "Hi Nickie, do you have 2 personal challenge threads? Cause I just posted my best wishes on the other one and now I see this one. Or are you using both?"

Yes, somehow I ..."

I think I just went to edit it and there was a delete option.

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you. 16 books go you!

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 12: by Nickie (new)

Nickie | 8 comments Blagica wrote: "A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?"

I am reading the Outlander series. I am currently on the book Voyager. Long reads...so it is taking me longer than usual!

message 13: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments You are doing great! I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine! Long is still good.