2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Lisa B's 50 in 2018

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa B (new)

Lisa B Buesing | 135 comments Finished 50 just in time last year, so I am sticking with 50 this year.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Lisa B wrote: "Finished 50 just in time last year, so I am sticking with 50 this year."

Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Lisa & a very happy New (reading) Year!!

Jasmine (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ | 78 comments Good luck with your goal!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Lisa I hope 50 is a breeze for you.

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Two months down 10 to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 7: by Lisa B (new)

Lisa B Buesing | 135 comments Blagica wrote: "Two months down 10 to go! I hope March is a success for you."

8/50 so far. Would like to be farther, but the ticker does say that I am on track.

message 8: by Lisa B (new)

Lisa B Buesing | 135 comments 8/50 so far

1. A Christmas to Remember by Lisa Kleypas

2. Into the Water by Paula Hawkins

3. A Fool Again (Duchess Quartet, #1.5) by Eloisa James

4. Necessary Lies (Necessary Lies, #1) by Diane Chamberlain

5. Young Jane Young by Gabrielle Zevin

6. Manhattan Mayhem New Crime Stories from Mystery Writers of America by Mary Higgins Clark

7. Dark Matter by Blake Crouch

8. Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe by Melissa de la Cruz

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments You are doing great I ignore my ticker less stress that way.

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 12: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments 20 books fantastic!