Christian Readers discussion

Scripture Memorization > Hidden in Plain Sight.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane (new)

Diane Moseley | 1870 comments Hidden in Plain Sight.-God has given each one of us the promise that He will always reveal Himself and His word to those who seek Him and walk in His ways. The person who overcomes has all the promises of God open before them and the secret mysteries of God will be revealed to that person. The hidden things of God are hidden in plain sight for those who set their eyes to search and have an ear to hear God’s instruction.- No, the wisdom we speak of is the mystery of God—his plan that was previously hidden, even though he made it for our ultimate glory before the world began. But the rulers of this world have not understood it; if they had, they would not have crucified our glorious Lord. That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him."-1 Corinthians 2:7-9-DIVINE WORDS BY DIANE.

message 2: by Mickey (new)

Mickey Mullen (mrmullenvcncom) | 632 comments When I was five I asked my mother if she had ever read the Bible? She was giving it to the nabor next door. Where does it say, "hidden in plain sight." "It is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given." St Matthew 13:11 Jesus had to die on the cross. I have seen, the salvation of the Lord but in the Gospels it is a parable but Ezekiel wrote it down plainly in 36:26-25-27, he never got it in correct order. Paul was a false prophet who you seem to like. St John 5:43

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert Dallmann (robert_dallmann) | 1800 comments Mod
Mickey wrote: "When I was five I asked my mother if she had ever read the Bible? She was giving it to the nabor next door. Where does it say, "hidden in plain sight." "It is given unto you to know the mysteries o..."

Mickey thinks he is Elijah... Jesus said John the Baptist was Elijah.

And he calls Paul a false prophet!!!!! LOL!