2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Challenge is set on 30!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Callas (new)

Callas | 9 comments Hi everyone,

Last year I set my challenge on 20, which I surprisingly surpassed with 17 books! When I noticed I was on a roll I changed my goal to 30 books and I'm glad I got to 37.

For this year the challenge for 30 is on! I now know I can do it and there are so many books waiting for me on my tbr pile :-)

So happy reading to you all and good luck on your challenges!

Callas

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Callas & a very happy reading/New Year!!

message 3: by Callas (new)

Callas | 9 comments Thank you Susy! And of course the best to you too! I took a peek at your profile and saw you're from Amsterdam. Small world :-)

message 4: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Thank you Callas! So you’re from Amsterdam too? Cool!

message 5: by Callas (new)

Callas | 9 comments A town near Amsterdam, but I work in Amsterdam every day :-)

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 7: by Callas (new)

Callas | 9 comments Thank you Blagica, to you as well!

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Hoping your first month was a success!

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Two months down 10 to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 11: by Callas (new)

Callas | 9 comments Thanks for your nice comments Blagica! It’s going well, not as fast as I hoped because of work but I’m not complaining. I’m on 6 books so far but I’ll have more time after June so I think I’ll make some nice progress then.

Where are you at with your challenge?

message 12: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May! You are doing great keep it up! I am on book 82 completed I could get lost at a book a day if only life would let me.