the cronicles of narnia, 7 books in slip case (narnia) the cronicles of narnia, 7 books in slip case question

Trying to find a book!
Sara Sara Jan 01, 2018 04:56PM
I've been trying to recall the name of a fantasy novel I vaguely remember being read to my class from when I was thirteen. I believe it started with either 'The' or an 'S' and was very similar to C.S. Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia. I may be mistaken, but I'm fairly certain the protagonist was a young girl who left her boring school life and ended up in a different world, a world that's name started with 'S'. It would likely be classified as either Young Adult or Teen novel. I hope someone will have an idea of the novel I'm looking for!

Unfortunately I don't have a clue what book you are searching for, but I would be interested in finding out if someone out there knows what book it is. I loved Narnia both as a child and as an adult and this mysterious book you search for has piqued my interest. :)

Are you sure you are not thinking of 'The Silver Chair', which is one of C.S. Lewis' books in the Narnia series? It meets the description precisely and is rather different from the other books, enough so that you may have thought it a different series.