Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Killer Inside Me
This topic is about The Killer Inside Me
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > The Killer Inside Me by Jim Thompson → Start Date: January 3rd, 2018

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments ************* Adult Book (Not YA) ******************

Vicki and I plan to tackle this classic thriller!
Feel free to join us!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I’m really hoping this is a good one!!!

Thanks for making the thread for us!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments 5 Chapters

Lou (view spoiler)

I like the (view spoiler)

message 4: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments I'll start this one late tonight so I'll probably update tomorrow!

I hope you are liking it!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm going to read more of this today. I had started it and Dance on His Grave by Sylvia Dickey Smith and it was really good so I had to finish it.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I've been out and about with my husband today or I'd have stopped and commented sooner.

23 Chapters

Lou (view spoiler)

Amy (view spoiler)

Johnny (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Finished

I finished this yesterday and I really liked it a lot! I wasn't sure (view spoiler)

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!

message 8: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments I've finally started!! LOL YAY!!

5 chapters

Lou(view spoiler)

The Plan(view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I’m so glad you’ve had some reading time today. I hope you like this one.

message 10: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments I'm finally done!! Yay!!

I was completely(view spoiler)

I couldn't believe(view spoiler)

and(view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Yep! UGH!!! The boy he killed I thought was one of the worst just because he was so trusting. And to answer your question, I thought (view spoiler)

I was really sucked into this one. It might not be an amazing book in the terms of literary writing BUT it had me. I've said many times if a book can get me emotionally AND it's not full of errors, I'm likely to give it a 5 and I loved this one. Sorry you didn't like it more.

message 12: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Awe, I did like it!!
I think I would have liked it much more if I'd had more time to really dive in to it. I just had so many days between reading it that I was getting confused on which police guy was which and who was who's father! lol It was good though! I can't wait to see what my "blind date with the a book" is this month!! :D

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I always get excited to see who my partners are but the last couple months didn’t go too well. But it’s still fun. I hate when I get a best book buddy but they don’t follow through. I’m sure I’ve done that but I try really hard to follow through on things like that.