What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Blood Enchanted (Blood Enchanted, #1)
This topic is about Blood Enchanted
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. YA Fantasy/Paranormal book where girl protagonist gets turned into vampire in first couple of chapters. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jorelene | 2 comments The female protagonist is part of a vampire hunter group and the female's mom is the leader of their dystopian society. The book starts off with the protagonist going into a dangerous zone in order to find out if her twin brother is truly alive or not since she blames herself for her dad/brother's deaths.

When she's in that dangerous area, she kills a rouge vampire and then encounters a vampire who looks very human who ends up turning the protagonist into a vampire because he spots her birthmark which is the birthmark of the original vampire creator.

As the story progresses, the female protagonist and that vampire fall in love and the female protagonist slowly starts believing that the vampires aren't all bad. She ends up living in that vampire's house with his mom and feels super welcome there.

The ending of the book is that the protagonist's twin brother is the bad guy who has been trying to get her killed since her blood can cure a poisons that the brother is trying to spread to kill all vampires.

Thank you in advance for reading my post and helping me find this book!

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35106 comments Mod
Ayshe's suggestion of Blood Enchanted by Nicola Claire looks promising. What do you think?

One Goodreads reviewer says, "...begins when Ellie decides to start looking for her twin brother. She hasn't seen him since their birthday, and she knows somethings wrong."

Quotes from the book: "If it hadn't have been for my mother secretly taking me on [vampire] hunts since I was fifteen, I'd never have known one end of a stake from the other." | "So much of what had happened in the past few days was my fault. Even losing [brother] Luc."

Here is the Amazon Look Inside preview - https://www.amazon.com/Blood-Enchante...

Jorelene | 2 comments Yes!! It’s Blood Enchanted - thank you so much!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blood Enchanted (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nicola Claire (other topics)