2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

The Burning Room (Harry Bosch, #17; Harry Bosch Universe, #26)
This topic is about The Burning Room
The Burning Room > Question H

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
They had a hard time locating Ana. Did you think she was dead? When, if ever, did you believe Ana had a role in the robbery?

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments I was suspicious of her when they went over the case notes. Actually, I thought both Ana and the bank guard were in on it.

I was sure she was dead because I thought she was connected. I was sure of it when I learned she was sleeping with both men. Thought sure she might have been working with Rodney Burrows, the security guard.

message 4: by Lauren (last edited Jan 31, 2019 04:26AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments I knew Ana was involved and thought she was dead right up until the convent revelation.

I'm still not sure why she decided to set fire to Bonnie Brae. Was it because her roommate had thrown her out?

It was supposed to be a diversion for the robbery.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Jonetta wrote: "It was supposed to be a diversion for the robbery."

Yes, but why did she pick that building? Was it because she was annoyed her roommate threw her out or just because she knew the layout of the building?