2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > 75 in 2018

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura (lauraellison) | 4 comments 2017 was a busy year for me - moving house and changing jobs twice whilst raising a toddler and trying to keep my sanity. Still, I read 91 books of a goal of 75!

2018 I will aim to read the same although I hope I can reach 100! In 2016 I managed 116 books so maybe I can beat that...! Here we go...

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Laura wrote: "2017 was a busy year for me - moving house and changing jobs twice whilst raising a toddler and trying to keep my sanity. Still, I read 91 books of a goal of 75!

Wow, impressive Laura, congratulations!

2018 I will aim to read the same although I hope I can reach 100! In 2016 I managed 116 books so maybe I can beat that...! Here we go..."

Wishing you the best of luck with your goal & a very happy reading/New Year!!

message 3: by Sue (new)

Sue (mrskipling) Laura it's impressive that you managed to read that much with everything else you had going on! Good luck with your challenge this year.

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12049 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12049 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you.

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12049 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12049 comments You are doing great! I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!