Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Science Fiction > new member seeks ARC readers for 55p sci-fi novella

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Kole (taylorkole) | 14 comments I'm releasing a 55pg sci-fi story, **Second Life** on 2/1/18. It's tailored for lovers of conspiracy, UFO, and grays. (though not necessarily in the story). I seek ARC (advanced release copy) readers. If interested, please contact me. I'll have a buttoned up copy by 1/4/18 and use ARC feedback to fine-tune and promote.
I think you'll be pleased. Only one way to find out.

message 2: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Leclerc (sherryleclerc) | 26 comments Hello Taylor,

I will read an ARC copy of your novella and provide you with feedback if you would like to send it to me. Add me and message me (I think you have to add a person to be able to message them directly??) and I will give you my email address to send it to.

Sherry Leclerc

Sherry Leclerc

message 3: by Ill (new)

Ill D | 7 comments I would happily review your work if I could get a mutual one for mine. : )

message 4: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Kole (taylorkole) | 14 comments I am interested in this. I would simply want to do it in a writing format. I am new to being online. I have been writing for ten years, but only poking around the net for 5 months. I use critiquecircle and scribophile for writing, but I would love to form a "group."
Let me know your thoughts on that.

message 5: by Ill (new)

Ill D | 7 comments Mos def

message 6: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Kole (taylorkole) | 14 comments What site do you use? If none, join scribophile and I'll form a group. Once we get a few more, we'll get serious.

message 7: by Ill (new)

Ill D | 7 comments Goodreads.

message 8: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Kole (taylorkole) | 14 comments Hmm, they have a writing group, like site designed for that? If so, I'll love it even more. I'm already growing impressed by the day with the neat little advantages there are with reading here.
I like adding my progress to the book I'm reading. Seeing others do the same.