2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Felix's 52 One a Week Challenge!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felix (new)

Felix (felixmvn) In 2017 I more than doubled the books I had read the last year so in 2018 I'm gonna try to read a book every week!

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Felix wrote: "In 2017 I more than doubled the books I had read the last year so in 2018 I'm gonna try to read a book every week!"

Nice goal Felix! Wishing you the best of luck & a very happy reading/New Year!!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you. Seven books is great do you have a stand out?

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 7: by Felix (new)

Felix (felixmvn) I've been running a little behind schedule! A lot of rereading so far this year. Currently re-reading the first of my favourite series, The Way of Kings. Got a lot I want to read after but these are pretty hefty books so it might take me a while and set me further back but I'm feeling determined :)

message 8: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Felix wrote: "I've been running a little behind schedule! A lot of rereading so far this year. Currently re-reading the first of my favourite series, The Way of Kings. Got a lot I want to read after but these are pretty hefty books so it might take me a while and set me further back but I'm feeling determined :) "

As long as you are enjoying your reads Felix, that is the main thing, right?

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments You are doing great! I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!