Omnibus/OHC Graphic Novel Collectors discussion

Spine and Binding Questions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karsten (new)

Karsten Krieg | 129 comments Not sure if the new topic fits, but anyhow. On one of my Marvel Omnibus the glued part of the pages has separated itself from the binding, the sown part. Am I able to repair that on my own, is there some kind of special glue or am I stuck here? Thanks for any tips.

It still holds together but I fear that the pages separate itself sooner or later.

message 2: by boymeetscomics (new)

boymeetscomics | 79 comments It depends on the separation. If it's not bad, you can left it as is. The pages won't come off because of the sewn binding. If you want to fix it, just put a drab of paper glue to reseal the loose stripe.

message 3: by Rafał (new)

Rafał Zieliński | 4 comments HI
im looking for spine uncanny x-force by remender hc any vol .somebody can scan in good resolution for me?

message 4: by noelbeast (new)

noelbeast | 456 comments Rafał wrote: "HI
im looking for spine uncanny x-force by remender hc any vol .somebody can scan in good resolution for me?"

Can't help but think that you might be selling something online...

message 5: by Rafał (new)

Rafał Zieliński | 4 comments noelbeast wrote: "Rafał wrote: "HI
im looking for spine uncanny x-force by remender hc any vol .somebody can scan in good resolution for me?"

Can't help but think that you might be selling something online..."

just wanna print for my binding books of uncanny

message 6: by noelbeast (new)

noelbeast | 456 comments Fair enough, and maybe I jumped the gun on you there. Dust jacket or binding?

message 7: by Rafał (new)

Rafał Zieliński | 4 comments dusk jacket, need only orginal spine ):)

message 8: by noelbeast (new)

noelbeast | 456 comments I don't have a scanner currently, but hope this helps. Good luck, use them only for good!

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmvskKQd

message 9: by Rafał (new)

Rafał Zieliński | 4 comments Thx, but need hc ,i got 3 volume:)i wiil try do something with that maybe