Play Book Tag discussion

Two Kinds of Truth (Harry Bosch, #20; Harry Bosch Universe, #30)
This topic is about Two Kinds of Truth
Archive: Other Books > Two Kinds of Truth by Michael Connelly - 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

annapi | 5068 comments Another excellent Harry Bosch story, or rather two stories because Harry is working two cases at the same time. One is a double murder for the San Fernando police department which involves opioid addicts and organized crime, and the other is an attempt by a serial killer on death row to destroy Harry's reputation by accusing him of planting evidence.

It started out a little slow for me, and it took me three attempts to get into this, being distracted by other books, before it captured my attention and I plowed my way through it. Harry has to go undercover to infiltrate the crime syndicate that is making millions off opioid addicts, and at the same time has retained his half brother Mickey Haller to defend him in what appears to be an attempt to frame him in order to set a serial killer free. Once the pace of the story picked up I could not put it down, and Connelly once again puts a nice twist at the end that catches the reader off guard as he usually does. Looking forward to the next Bosch book!

Ellen | 2215 comments I'm reading this one now. I do love Harry!