YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Shadowcaster (Shattered Realms, #2)
This topic is about Shadowcaster
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > The Shattered Realms Series by Cinda Williams Chima - Reading 'Shadowcaster (Shattered Realms #2)' from September 24th 2019

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Andy | 14686 comments Starting with Book 1!

A New York Times bestseller now in paperback, this dazzling beginning to the Shattered Realms series is indispensable for fans of Cinda Williams Chima and a perfect starting point for readers who are new to her work. Set in the world of the acclaimed Seven Realms series, this is a breathtaking story of dark magic, chilling threats, and two unforgettable characters walking a knife-sharp line between life and death.

Adrian sul’Han, known as Ash, is a trained healer with a powerful gift of magic—and a thirst for revenge. Ash is forced into hiding after a series of murders throws the queendom into chaos. Now he’s closer than ever to killing the man responsible, the cruel king of Arden. Can Ash use his powers not to save a life but to take it?

Abandoned at birth, Jenna Bandelow was told that the magemark on the back of her neck would make her a target. But when the King’s Guard launches a relentless search for a girl with a mark like hers, Jenna assumes that it has more to do with her role as a saboteur than any birth-based curse. Eventually, Ash’s and Jenna’s paths will collide in Arden. Thrown together by chance and joined by their hatred of the ruthless king, they will come to rescue each other in ways they cannot yet imagine.

Andy | 14686 comments Flamecaster (Shattered Realms, #1) by Cinda Williams Chima
Ch. 2 (view spoiler)

Ch. 10 (view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22812 comments Mod
I though this wasn't starting till the 18th?

Andy | 14686 comments I had to start early because of my car trip haha

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22812 comments Mod
Andrea wrote: "I had to start early because of my car trip haha"

Ah. KK. :)

Andy | 14686 comments But I'll be around whenever everyone else starts

Andy | 14686 comments Flamecaster (Shattered Realms, #1) by Cinda Williams Chima
Ch. 23 (view spoiler)

Ch. 35 (view spoiler)

Finished (view spoiler)

Andy | 14686 comments Shadowcaster (Shattered Realms, #2) by Cinda Williams Chima
Ch. 9 (view spoiler)

message 10: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) | 2619 comments can I join?

message 11: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andy | 14686 comments Yes please do!

message 12: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andy | 14686 comments Shadowcaster (Shattered Realms, #2) by Cinda Williams Chima
Ch. 19 (view spoiler)

message 13: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ch. 29 (view spoiler)

message 14: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ch. 37 (view spoiler)

message 15: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Finished (view spoiler)

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84863 comments Mod
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Date Changed. Restarting April 4th 2018. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 17: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer | 3551 comments Hey, checking in. I just picked up my copy today but probably won't start it until Monday.

message 18: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer | 3551 comments Shadowcaster (Shattered Realms, #2) by Cinda Williams Chima

Ch 5 - (view spoiler)

message 19: by Maddie (new) - added it

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 47716 comments Mod
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Date Changed. Restarting September 24th 2019. Happy Reading ☺

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 20: by Ryn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ryn Lewis | 942 comments Haven't started this one yet. I'm hoping to at least start it before the end of the month, but I'm running out of month faster than books and buddy reads >.<

message 21: by Courtney (new) - added it

Courtney | 11423 comments I wont be able to start it until October for the same reason.

message 22: by Tiera (new)

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments I'm down for October as well!

message 23: by Courtney (new) - added it

Courtney | 11423 comments Im hoping to start this today.

message 24: by Courtney (new) - added it

Courtney | 11423 comments Are you guys okay with doing this one later on in the month or maybe even November? I am already so behind on BR's.

message 25: by Tiera (new)

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments I could push it off till later in the month Courtney if you want!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.