Private Series discussion

Private Webisode 1

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 27 comments Hey, what'd you think of the first episode of Private? Since it's only like 8 minutes for each episode they have to squeeze everything in and change some so you don't get to see Reed try to get into Billings. D: That's like half the first book! And the part where it shows Taylor's supposed old roommate falling off the building and dying. o.o that was freaky. who was that supposed to be cause i don't remember anything about taylor's old roommate. is that just me forgetting or did they actually talk about her? Plus I thought Kiran was her roommate. o.o thoughts on this? cause i just may be crazy lol xD Tell me anything that stayed the same. o.o The part where Josh and Thomas were throwing the football wasn't even the same. Wasn't Reed supposed to throw it back? And Thomas was supposed to introduce himself?

message 2: by Mathura (new)

Mathura (mathurarara) It may have been awhile since I last read "Private" but I sure could tell the webisode was much different. Still, nothing that I really care about has changed drastically.

Falling girl out of the window? I was surprised. Don't know what that's about.

She seemed to have the role that people like Missy and Sabine have in the later books (being assigned).

This way, Reed comes off a lot less popularity-driven (she's all "I don't care; I just want to be in Easton") which I like since her desire to leave Constance and get into Billings... er, I didn't agree with that.

But wait, does that mean no Constance? I love Constance, I hope she makes an appearance soon.

I think the point of the Thomas/Reed/Football thing was for her to show that she was good and impress them. The way she caught it... nothing spectacular. The point is that most Easton/Billings girls may squeal or give them a dirty look but she was supposed to impress them by giving a stellar pass. Whatever, lol.

I thought the acting overall was okay. Yeah, it was really short. And it definitely felt really... creepy.

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 27 comments OMG yes it was Natasha! And it's weird how she's just in Billings cause in the trailer I thought I saw a part of the initiation with the candles lol. When I was reading about that part in the book I was so confused.

message 4: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 26 comments I don't like the girl who plays Kiran Hayes for sure. I don't really care about the other girls and guys, but Sanna really annoys me. I mean, they could've chosen someone else, but they had to choose her.