2021 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > 2018 Reading Challenge

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark | 5 comments The end of 2017 was a nightmare! 2018 can only go up! That being said I slid on my 2017 challenge. I plan on reading at least 21 books for the 2018 challenge. Happy reading & happy New Years!

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Mark wrote: "The end of 2017 was a nightmare! 2018 can only go up! That being said I slid on my 2017 challenge. I plan on reading at least 21 books for the 2018 challenge. Happy reading & happy New Years!"

Hope that 2018 will be better for you Mark! Wishing you good luck with your goal and above all, happy reading!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11903 comments Good Luck with your goal in 2018!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11903 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11903 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11903 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11903 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11903 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!